- Paperback: 528 pages
- Publisher: Thieme Medical Publishers; 1st edition edition (January 3, 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1588904156
- ISBN-13: 978-1588904157
- Product Dimensions: 9 x 6.5 x 0.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,522,163 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Decision Making in Spinal Care 1st edition Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Titles for medical residents
Featured Lippincott resources for medical residents. See more
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
From the Back Cover
Decision Making in Spinal Care presents all the current information on management strategies for the most common spine problems, including trauma injuries, metabolic and degenerative diseases, and spinal deformities. Each chapter opens with a concise introduction to the topic and discussion of the classification of the injury, condition, or management approach. The authors then describe the diagnostic workup of the patient, the treatment options available, the likely outcome, and possible complications.
- Treatment algorithms at the start of each chapter enable clinicians to rapidly determine the pathology of a spine condition, formulate a diagnostic plan, and choose which surgical or nonsurgical treatment is best
- Discussion of contemporary spinal issues, including spinal tumors, osteoporosis, minimally invasive surgery, and nonfusion techniques, keeps the clinician abreast of the latest advances
- Annotated lists of key references, complete with synopses of the articles and chapters referenced, enable readers to pursue topics at greater length
- More than 200 figures demonstrate important concepts
This must-have reference is ideal for orthopedic surgeons, neurosurgeons, physiatrists, and primary care physicians seeking to sharpen their clinical decision-making skills in managing spine conditions. The book will also benefit spine fellows, medical students, and residents needing a comprehensive board review.
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?