Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
10 Decisions I Could Have Made Better than God, And Other Audacious Atheist Articles Paperback – September 3, 2015
See the Best Books of 2018 So Far
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year so far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Jon Webster’s audiobook: “10 Decisions I Could Have Made Better Than God”
1) Unlike god, Jon can prove he exists.
2) Reference to the Kalaam Scatalogical Argument.
It is not logical, and should not be confused with the Scatological Argument, even though it really stinks.
3) His point that Kevin Sorbo went from Strong Man to Straw Man
4) The comparison of god to a manager at Wendy’s.
5) The reference to god as a celestial sperm donor.
6) Hearing the words “omnipresent, omnibenevolent, omniscient, omnipotent entity” spoken quickly in a southern accent.
7) His point that since he didn’t author anything in the bible, Jesus was illiterate.
8) For the analogy of religion as the chastity belt of the brain. 😂
9) To find out what really happened with Troy Boyle and the constantly name-changing Atheist Political Party.
10) For his great interviews with Hemley Gonzales, Troy Boyle, Daniel Fincke, and Stacey Keith
Seriously, this is a very entertaining book and I highly recommend you add it to your collection post haste!