|Series||TG3 ELECTRONICS INC|
|Item model number||KBA-CBL87P-WHT-DPU-L1|
|Item Weight||3 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||14 x 6 x 2 inches|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||14 x 6 x 2 inches|
Deck Francium Pro Keyboard (KBA-CBL87P-WHT-DPU-L1)
|Price:||$134.00 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 2-shot PBT keycaps
- Cherry MX red switch
- US Engineered
- High quality, gaming keyboard
- White backlighting
- Full N-Key rollover
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Compare to similar items
This item Deck Francium Pro Keyboard (KBA-CBL87P-WHT-DPU-L1)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Tiger Imports||VividS Computer LLC||Amazon.com||japan-move||WorldGiftShop||Silhouette Goods|
|Are Batteries Included||—||No||No||No||No||No|
|Are Batteries Required||No||No||No||No||No||No|
|Color||Dark gray||Black||White LED||Dark Grey||—||RGB LED|
|Hardware Connectivity||USB 1.0||USB 2.0||USB 2.0||USB||USB||—|
|Item Dimensions||6 x 14 x 2 in||6.5 x 14 x 1.5 in||6 x 17.5 x 1.4 in||5.98 x 12.83 x 2.28 in||5.31 x 14.02 x 1.3 in||5.1 x 17.3 x 1.7 in|
|Item Weight||3 lbs||1.9 lbs||2.6 lbs||—||2.16 lbs||3 lbs|
The Francium Pro is the highest quality, gaming keyboard in the industry today. Deck uses top of the line two shot PBT keycaps, MX mechanical switches, full N-Key rollover and 7 levels of blue backlighting to take your game to the next level. Now offering custom programming and backlighting lighting capabilities to create the keyboard functionality you have always needed!
Top customer reviews
1) PBT keycaps -- Most other keyboards uses ABS plastic which gets shiny & slippery after months of use. Deck Francium Pro uses PBT keycaps which is very solid & will always have that texture that never gets sticky or shiny even with sweaty hands.
2) Metal chassis -- Very solid & sturdy. It will not move around your desk during intense gaming.
3) Plug & play -- No need to install any software. You can set macros & change lighting effects without software.
4) Full N-Key rollover -- By default, you can only press up to 6 keys at the same time. You can activate NKRO mode by pressing FN + F10 so you can press all the keys on the keyboard at the same & it will still register all keystrokes.
5) Cable routing -- You can route the cable to the Left, Top or Right. (See attached photos)
1) Ugly Font -- I would have given it a perfect score if they didn't mess up the font.
2) Expensive -- PBT keycaps are not cheap.
Lots of Gamers keep buying low quality Razer crap just because it has pretty lights on it.
I had several mechanical gaming keyboards before (CM storm, Razer, Corsair, etc.). So far, Deck Francium Pro have the best build quality I have ever seen.
This keyboard is about 3 pounds. I know that's really a lot for a keyboard, especially comparing to those membrane keyboards. But this weight gives you a feel of good quality for the keyboard, and also assures the keyboard to be stable.
All in all, nice keyboard! Oh, the backlight is amazing!
Pro gaming = Deck Brand Keyboard
Mid Tier Casual Player = Mainstream Chinese garbage color changing keyboard
The only reason a lot of pros use certain mice or keyboards is because they are paid too. Don't get me started on sponsored headsets/headphones, they are all terrible.