Black & Decker CHV7202 7.2-Volt Cordless Wet/Dry DustBuster
|Price:||$39.99 & FREE Shipping|
Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 7.2-volt handheld vacuum cleaner for both wet and dry messes
- Sleek cordless design; 6-ounce removable bin empties easily
- 17 air watts; wet/dry filter
- Includes squeegee attachment and crevice tool for tight spots
- Measures approximately 15-4/5 by 5 by 5-3/5 inches; 2-year warranty
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Black & Decker CHV7202 7.2-Volt Cordless Wet/Dry DustBuster
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Product Corp Trading||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Color||Black||frosted silver, white||frosted silver, white||Blue/White|
|Warranty Description||2 Year Warranty||Information not provided||TWO YEARS||2 year limited warranty|
|Dimensions||5.6 inches x 15.8 inches x 5 inches||5.19 inches x 16.63 inches x 4.88 inches||5.19 inches x 16.63 inches x 4.88 inches||7.75 inches x 17.25 inches x 5.5 inches|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
Having great success with our impressively powerful 9.6V Dustbuster (model CHV9600, purchased in 2006), we picked up this 7.2V (model CHV7202) for the laundry room since it claims to be a wet/dry vac and I figured 7.2V would be close in performance to the 9.6V.
Boy was I wrong!
From Day One, the suction on this model was so poor, it couldn't even pick up tiny bits of dryer lint on the floor! Our 9.6V model could handle anything you could throw at (as long as the items fit through the opening). But this one? Not even close. To make matters worse, I mounted the charging unit on the wall only to find out that it's quite a challenge to actually "dock" the vac for charging due to it's poor design, so we almost never dock it. In fact, we now bring the 9.6V model upstairs to tackle the tasks that this one failed to do.
In short: I'm not sure who greenlighted this model over at B&D, but they should have been fired. Avoid this one at all costs and get the current 9.6V model (or above). We wanted to return ours, but we made this mistake of tossing out the box.
1. It was cheap.
2. I didn't try using it for wet messes.
Otherwise, I took a loss on return shipping and sent it back. I purchased this to use primarily on our couch and bed to pick up cat fur. Tragic fail on that.
Here's what I don't like:
- The charge doesn't last very long.
- The suction... wait, what suction?
- What little suction there is magically disappears quickly, as the canister to trap debris is so small that it clogs the whole thing up.
- It's rather annoying to clean it out every other minute of vacuuming.
- It didn't work on pet hair at all, so if you're purchasing it for that, don't!
Here's what I like:
- It's cordless.
- It's cheap and affordable.
- The charger isn't clunky like some cordless products.
- It worked OK on a hardwood floor.
A product has to be pretty useless to me to take a hit on sending it back, but this is one product that I most definitely would not recommend for anyone with pets.
No idea, but this was poorly designed. There is no way I've found to use it without it blowing air into my face. Glad I have an older 14.4V model that doesn't do this. Strange.
Works fine but storage and charging are not as convenient as other models.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
First off I am an electrician by career and play around with small electronics. I purchased this item brand new, charged it for over 20 hours (per instructions) and it lasted 15... Read morePublished 5 months ago by Amazon Customer
Battery life could be better. I had a B&D hand vac many years that really suc ked up the dirt. This is about 1/2 as good. IT is OK for the pricePublished 9 months ago by Frank