Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Black & Decker HC306 1-1/2-Cup One-Touch Electric Chopper, White
|Price:||$13.19 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 70-watt food chopper for chopping, mincing, dicing, and more
- Stay-sharp bi-level curved blade ensures precision cutting
- Durable 1-1/2-cup bowl; large one-touch button with pulse control
- Safety-lock lid for secure operation; dishwasher-safe bowl, blade, and lid
- Measures 12-1/4 by 9 by 9-3/5 inches
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Black & Decker HC306 1-1/2-Cup One-Touch Electric Chopper, White
Proctor Silex 72500RY 1-1/2-Cup Food Chopper B00006IUX0
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Dimensions||5.63 inches x 7.63 inches x 5.38 inches||10.13 inches x 14 inches x 10.13 inches||8.5 inches x 5.13 inches x 5.44 inches||5.6 inches x 9.8 inches x 8.2 inches|
|Item Weight||1.75 pounds||6.52 pounds||1.95 pounds||2.2 pounds|
|Material||, ,||Plastic||Stainless Steel||Plastic|
|Size||2 Cup||13.6" H x 9.6" W x 10.2" D||1||Mini|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Below are instructions for powering on the device:
1. On a counter or other flat surface, place the Bowl onto the Base, lining up the Bowl Locking Tabs to the Base Locking Slots. Turn clockwise until the Bowl locks (A).
2. Slide the Blade down over the shaft. Be careful not to touch the Blade as it is extremely sharp.
3. Place the Lid on the Bowl, with the Extended Tab on the same side as the Safety-lock Slot. Turn the Lid into the Safety Lock Slot as far as it will go so that the DOT on the Lid lines up with the DOT on the Base (B). Note: For your protection, this unit has a Lid Locking System. The unit will not operate unless the Lid and Base DOTS align. Do not attempt to operate the unit without locking the Lid in place.
For Chopping or Mincing
1. To use, remove the Lid and place dry food in the bowl. (See “Chopping Guide”).
2. Place the Lid on the Bowl and turn to lock into place.
3. Depress and hold the Pulse/On Button to process. Note: This product has a “pulse action” feature. Avoid running the motor continuously in this mode for periods over 1 minute. The longer the continuous pulse, the finer the texture. For coarsely chopped foods, use short pulses.
4. Be sure the Blade stops turning completely before removing the Lid. Unplug the unit. Remove the lid and grasp the plastic blade hub. Carefully pull the Blade straight up. Remove the Bowl and empty the processed food. Do not use Bowl for storing food.
Top Customer Reviews
Then I saw this one again and said, "I have Amazon Prime and I'm getting this!" (any excuse in a storm.) It arrived, I started chopping and guess what? It is every bit as good and maybe better than the one I retired!
I love this machine. It can be top shelf dishwasher cleaned-but I don't wash stuff like this in the dishwasher-especially blades-your bladed things will last much longer if done by hand, dried immediately and put away.
I don't have any cons for this chopper-it is one of those things that does not need to be changed. The size is right, the blades are sharp the power is perfect and it really does the job. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
1. An excellent kitchen tool for chopping walnuts, almonds, pecans, etc..., as long as you don't plan on using it more than 10 times in a row, as the little motor can overheat. Just give it a small rest and you'll not have problems. I use it for my holiday baking (making many batches of cookies with chopped nuts in them...) without a problem.
2. Great chopping tool of onions - so 'no more tears' here!
3. The product works fast, so if you want a coarse chop, a couple pulses of the button should do it.
4. Very easy to put together and use.
5. Just as easy to disassemble and clean.
6. If the container is not seated properly in the locked position, the chopper will not work. The button will not depress, which means 'try it again'.
7. Sometimes items get stuck under the blades and do not get chopped up, so a readjustment of the contents of the container and another quick pulse or two of the machine is needed for complete chopping to occur.
An inexpensive kitchen tool I go back to again and again throughout the year. I like mine and recommend it to others.
1c cooked or 1 can of beans of your choice (1/2 can at a time, add it all together in the end to process a final time), salt/pepper to taste, lemon, a little water, a little oil, buzz to desired consistency
mini pizza dough
1c flour, 1/4 - 1/2c +/- water, 1/4 packet yeast, dash of salt, buzz just until it comes together, let it rest, then shape into a mini dough, add your pizza fixins as desired, bake 350 until desired doneness
fresh tomato sauce
chopped onions, cut up tomato (I used 2 tomatoes, in 2 batches), oregano, pepper, buzz until almost smooth, and either nuke for 4-5 min (add a little wine at the end) or cook on the stove for about 15-20 min (add a little wine at the end). I made the sauce to go with eggs over noodles, it was great!
I have parakeets and I've used this to chop celery, carrots, red cabbage, and romaine lettuce for them, and for myself to add to soups (add it to any soup I'm microwaving to make it more veggie-rich or to the Dr. McDougall's soups after I've nuked the veggies for a min. to make them a little more hearty for dinner)
This little gadget is super easy to clean, just hot soapy water and quick wipe with a sponge. Be extra careful with that blade because it's really sharp.
I wish the directions were more clear about how long you can hold the button down. It says 5-second bursts but it doesn't say if that's the max at a time so for now, I'm trying to keep it to that. Everything I've made so far has been very quick, and it would have taken me much longer, and much more effort had I done it all by hand.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This littel chopper does a fantastic job. And I am a firm believer in all Black & Declker products. Read morePublished 20 hours ago by anita stephenson
poor quality. The lid lock broke in one month of usage. I had to buy a new one which is another brand and is better quality for the same price. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Komal
Bought this to replace one I had over 10 years when the plastic cracked. Can't go wrong for the price. Read morePublished 2 days ago by Julie
NOT GOOD THE MOTOR THEN WORK USED 3 TIMES......LO USE SOLAMENTE 3 TMES EL MOTOR NO FUNCIONA,ES BARATO...THANKS ANY WAY YOU ARE MY FAVOR STORE........THANKS ALFOSO IBARRAPublished 2 days ago by alfonso ibarra
This is an awesome food processor that doesn't take up a lot of space and lasts a long time. On top of that, the price is extremely reasonable. Read morePublished 4 days ago by Amazon Customer
Just started using it. I'm hoping it lasts long, because the plastic is a bit cheap quality.Published 4 days ago by K
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
See the Top Rated food processors in our Food Processor Reviews.