Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Black & Decker LP1000 Alligator Lopper 4.5 Amp Electric Chain Saw
|Price:||$67.06 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Fur 0%
- 4.5 amp motor for innovative clamping jaws that grab and cut in one easy motion.
- Heavy-duty cutting bar and chain deliver fast cutting of thick branches and logs that are too big for
- 4 in. Cut capacity.
- Item weight - 8.38 lbs.
- Powerful 4.5 amp motor
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Black & Decker LP1000 Alligator Lopper 4.5 Amp Electric Chain Saw
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||The Toy Jungle||Amazon.com|
|Voltage||120 Volts||18 Volts||12 Volts||120 Volts|
|Item Weight||6.5 pounds||10.2 pounds||3 pounds||6.25 pounds|
|Size||6" Bar Length||Information not provided||6" Bar Length||12" Bar Length|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
1) Can cut directly on the ground. How many times have you dulled a chainsaw blade because the chain touched the ground? The chain guards on this allow you to cut trees right on the ground.
2) Familiar and comfortable cutting action. The scissor motion is easier than the knife motion of a traditional chainsaw. When trees are felled and on the ground, you can walk along the tree to buck the pieces to lengths rather than propping up the tree and then kneeling next to it for each cut.
3) Appears safer. The blade is almost entirely enclosed. When you put the saw down, you don't need to worry about the blade hitting anything. The light weight (6 pounds) is also less tiring. I would give one to my mother (age 70) to use on her trees.
4) Very capable saw. The manual recommends no more than 4 inch diameter, but I've cut larger trees without problem.
Watch the video on the amazon site. It does a good job illustrating the benefits. A traditional chainsaw is still best for felling trees and cutting large trees, but this lopper is my new favorite companion to my traditional saw.
Just Love my new tool !!!!!!!!!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Best tool ever made!!! I use it so much. And everyone that sees it work wants one!Published 16 hours ago by Linda Kay
He had been borrowing from a friend and he is so happy to now own these. Uses them all the time in his yard work and says they are worth the money and then some!Published 2 days ago by busy mom
I originally gave this product 1 star because the oiler they provide simply doesn't work. Not only is it incapable of oiling the product, it even leaks all over the place if you... Read morePublished 9 days ago by Paul
I am a 73 year old woman still doing my own yard maintenance. I needed a safe saw to cut small branches. Perfect for me. I love this! Read morePublished 10 days ago by Sue
I have not used it much yet. When cutting up branches which have been cut off, one should make sure the lopper is well positioned before pulling the trigger and closing the... Read morePublished 10 days ago by Gale Bosche
this thing is awesome...just cleaned up a bunch of brush with it...awesome idea...it cuts through small trees with ease.... Read morePublished 13 days ago by R drake
Will this save you time? Definitely. If you have a hedge to remove it can save a lot of time and work. Read morePublished 14 days ago by RDSWY4