|Item Weight||1.5 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||12.6 x 2.3 x 11.2 inches|
|California residents||Click here for Proposition 65 warning|
|Item model number||PD600|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number of Handles||1|
|Battery Cell Type||NiCAD|
|Warranty Description||Two year home use warranty|
|National Stock Number||5130-01-573-2562|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $5.62 shipping
Black & Decker PD600 Pivot Plus 6-Volt Nicad Cordless Screwdriver with Articulating Head
|Price:||$25.64 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$2.85 (10%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Black & Decker
- High Quality
- New Tools
- 6-volt rechargeable drill and screwdriver offers a choice between high-speed drilling and low-speed driving operations
- Pivoting handle locks in three different positions for a versatile range of operating conditions
- Integrated LED light provides visibility in dark areas
- 23-position clutch helps prevent stripping
- Includes an integrated LED light, hex-shank screwdriving bits and a charger ; Does not come with a built-in removable tape measure
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Black & Decker PD600 Pivot Plus 6-Volt Nicad Cordless Screwdriver with Articulating Head
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Voltage||6||0 Volts||4 Volts||4 Volts|
|Battery Cell Composition||NiCAD||alkaline||Information not provided||Information not provided|
|Item Weight||1.5 pounds||0.65 pounds||1.1 pounds||0.75 pounds|
|Dimensions||11.17 inches x 12.56 inches x 2.33 inches||9 inches x 2 inches x 3 inches||6.75 inches x 8.5 inches x 2.63 inches||7.75 inches x 9 inches x 3.5 inches|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
For $25, this is a super addition to any toolbox -- or kitchen cabinet. This is a great gift idea for dad -- or mom, for that matter.
* Quick-release collar allows you to pop in a screw or drill bit in a flash. A nice, tight grip.
* Multiple forward or reverse speeds at the click of a button. Torque control on the collar is easy to adjust and visual icons make it easy to figure out which one is best depending on whether you're using a screw or drill bit. Sweet.
* From 3-6 hours of operation on a single charge. Because it can take about six hours to re-charge, it's a good idea to leave this plugged into an outlet in the kitchen, bathroom or garage (but not longer than 3-4 weeks without use to avoid reduction in battery life).
* Ability to pivot the position of the handle or angle is big plus and great way to avoid carpel tunnel pain.
* The LED light, built-in removable tape measure and bit holder on the handle are fluff, but add to the coolness factor.
* Surprisingly light weight for it's rather large size.
So far no complaints. Price, form and function add up to a solid 5-star rating. You simply can't go wrong here.
Besides being a great screwdriver, it also can act as a drill (if you get the right bits). Since it has two speeds, you can drill holes at a quick speed, then use the slower speed when you're using the screwdriver part. It also has a handy tape measure inside for quick, last minute measuring.
Another great benefit is that it locks in to three different positions - so if you need to get to something at an awkward angle, it makes it a LOT easier! It also has a handy light on it, so if you are screwing something in a dark part of a room, you can see better what you're doing.
I'm very impressed with this tool - I highly recommend purchasing it! You will not be disappointed!
I have to echo the complaint that the bit holders are essentially useless; I resorted to using a very fat rubber band to keep the bits in place. What's worse, like some others have reported, the battery in my unit also completely died after less than 2 years -- no warning, no slow decline; one day it just would not hold any charge whatsoever. However, I certainly got much more than $25 worth of use out of it in 2 years, and am about to buy another one.
One complaint I'd like to address is the scarcity of drills and bits. Not true; just search Amazon (or any hardware shop) for "magnetic drive guide", "magnetic bit holder", etc., or "hex shank drill bit" -- you'll see plenty of options. I already had a B&D kit with a magnetic screwdriver bit holder that takes just about any standard driver bit; the kit also came with 6 hex-shank drill bits. Since the Pivot Plus lacks adequate torque for drilling larger holes in anything except drywall or very soft pine, I'd recommend just getting the magnetic bit holder and a handful of common driver bits for a total of $10 or less.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
As the title of this review implies, I’ve been enjoying using this cordless (rechargeable via fairly small cable that’s included) power screwdriver. Read morePublished 3 days ago by Infinity
Articulating Head broken after only two use(installed two strews). And it is not powerful enoughPublished 3 days ago by jiankun
Light switch broke second time using it so now light may turn on at random and drain battery. Besides needing to warranty this it works goodPublished 4 days ago by Dale R.
Until now,my husband is still using it, and he is happy with the purchasePublished 6 days ago by september lad
Used one of these for over 10 years and when it ran out I had to get another. My favorite go-to electric around the house tool.Published 9 days ago by Amazon Customer
This is a great household tool. Combined with the drill and bit set, it has not failed yet for in home fix ups. Great buy.Published 14 days ago by nj
I love this tool. It comes in very handy for light projects and holds a good charge.Published 20 days ago by Becky Gustamante