|Item Weight||10.4 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||4.5 x 3.1 x 0.9 inches|
|Item model number||VP143|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Warranty Description||2 Year warranty|
Black & Decker VP143 VersaPak Gold Battery, 2-Pack
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- VP143 includes two VP110 3.6-Volt VersaPak gold batteries
- Rechargeable, with a minimum life of 300 charge cycles
- No memory - battery maintains its full length of cycle
- Provides a minimum of 60-Percent longer run time over the standard silver battery
- B&D Customer service number: 1-800-544-6986 (Mon-Fri 8:00am - 5:00pm EST) B&D customer service website link: http://www.blackanddecker.com/Customer-Service.aspx
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
VP143 includes two VP110 3.6-Volt Versa Pak gold batteries Rechargeable, with a minimum life of 300 charge cycles No memory - battery maintains its full length of cycle Provides a minimum of 60-Percent longer run time over the standard silver battery
From the Manufacturer
The Black and Decker VP143 VersaPak gold starter pack interchangeable battery system works with all VersaPak products. VersaPak batteries do not have "memory", so the battery maintains its full length of cycle. The VP142 also provides a minimum of 60-Percent longer runtime over the standard lithium battery. VersaPak batteries have a minimum life of 300 cycle charges.
Top Customer Reviews
My experience with these NiMh batteries is that over time they lose their ability to accept and retain a full charge. I would have no issue with re-ordering these - they are working great and have extended the useful life of my tools!
These Gold batteries are Ni-MH so they will not be susceptible to "memory" problems like the originals batteries. Plus, now the old DustBuster works like a veritable banshee.
Get these rather than a new device.