- Audio Cassette
- Publisher: The Objectivist Center (August 1, 2000)
- ISBN-10: 1577240480
- ISBN-13: 978-1577240488
- Package Dimensions: 8.6 x 4.7 x 0.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #18,013,801 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Declaration of Independence as a Literary and Philosophical Work Audio, Cassette – August 1, 2000
|New from||Used from|
Audio, Cassette, August 1, 2000
See the Best Books of 2018
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
About the Author
Since 1994, David Mayer has been Professor of Law at Capital University in Columbus, Ohio, teaching courses in Constitutional History, as well as Copyright Law and Unfair Trade Practices. He is the author of The Constitutional Thought of Thomas Jefferson, as well as numerous articles and essays in law reviews, and history and political science journals.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|