- File Size: 690 KB
- Print Length: 43 pages
- Publisher: Magnum Results Corp.; 3 edition (September 6, 2013)
- Publication Date: September 6, 2013
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00F12VTIY
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#1,993,464 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #941 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Interior Design > Decorating
- #1959 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > How-to & Home Improvements > Cleaning, Caretaking & Relocating
- #3754 in Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Home Improvement & Design > How-to & Home Improvements > Cleaning, Caretaking & Relocating
Declutter It! Declutter Your Laundry Room In 7 Easy Steps (Decluter It! Book 3) Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Since I'm reading three of this author's books for different parts of the house,I'm going to try something new and review in three parts. This review is for the decluttering your laundry room book.
This book opens with a good point: your laundry room probably isn't the place you go to hang out and relax, but it's still somewhere you have to spend time, so why not make it as nice as you can? This doesn't have to cost you big bucks, either.
I'm guilty of this mistake: using the laundry room as a place to store junk. No wonder I hate going into there to do laundry. It's a mess! The book points out how and why to avoid this.
The most useful tips, in my opinion, are the ones on decorating and creating zones in your laundry room. Efficiency and streamlining are key when you want to avoid clutter. The book goes into great detail about how to do exactly these things. If you're like me and need a little help getting started, this is the book for you.