- File Size: 2336 KB
- Print Length: 40 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: 1542859743
- Publication Date: January 29, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01MTEO05N
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#836,080 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #807 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > How-to & Home Improvements > Cleaning, Caretaking & Relocating
- #1310 in Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > One hour (33-43 pages) > Self-Help
- #1596 in Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Home Improvement & Design > How-to & Home Improvements > Cleaning, Caretaking & Relocating
|Print List Price:||$5.49|
Save $4.50 (82%)
How to Declutter Your Home or Work Office to Improve Productivity Kindle Edition
|Length: 40 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.00
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
I have both a home office and a work office and I've always found it difficult to keep things organized. I have misplaced documents and had piles of papers everywhere. This book has helped me to keep things where I can find them and in turn helped me to be more productive. It contains simple pointers on items needed like simple supplies to items that will help give your work space some personality.
This is an easy step by step guide. Easy to follow and comprehend. I recommend this book for anyone who is looking to improve your work space and be more productive. It helped me and it can help you.
I loved her idea about using a place mat on your desk if you have to eat in your office cube. This not only prevents crumbs and spills from getting on your keyboard, or worse, an important document, but it also lets your brain realize that now it is time to eat, not work.
As Adams writes, "When we're organized, we're better able to think and process difficult assignments or problems that arise. With clutter all around, our minds are easily distracted and simple tasks take longer to complete."
This book has inspired me to clean up my own work space at home.
With this book it help me clean up my office and make a place for everything. Now I can file what need to be file right away, find anything I need right off the back it has made my job a 100 % easier then it has ever been.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Home Improvement & Design > How-to & Home Improvements > Cleaning, Caretaking & Relocating
- Books > Self-Help
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > One hour (33-43 pages) > Self-Help
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > How-to & Home Improvements > Cleaning, Caretaking & Relocating
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Self-Help