Deco Breeze Round Retro Table Fan, Stainless Steel, 12-1/2-Inch by 10-Inch
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Round Retro Fan is 12.5-inches tall and 10-inches wide
- High quality metal construction, stainless steel with a silver handle
- UL Approved; 25-watt motor with 2-speeds
- Simple on/off; smooth-running operation; 1-year limited warranty
- From desktop and tabletop to floor standing and outdoor fans, and designs for every category - fun, modern, traditional, tropical and more - Deco Breeze has a fan to meet your decorating and gift giving needs
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
Upon arrival of our new fan, while the photos were spot on, I must say that we were disappointed once we plugged it in.
First of all, the fan only has two speeds. Low is not "low" by any standard. Low on this fan is at best medium and in most cases "high" compared to most other fans.
Secondly, the craftsmanship seems to be lacking. The fan wobbles and is very noisy. We not only bought it to help circulate air in our bedroom, but to help us sleep by providing a certain level of white noise in the room as well. This fan is very noisy and you can hear the metal moving around inside the fan all night long. I finally had to shut it off to get to sleep.
We were considering a few other Deco Breeze fans for other rooms because we loved the look. I guess looks are not everything.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Arrived in broken condition. Fan not attached to shaft. Can't use it at all.
Have asked for refund
This product, whilst looking good is horrible. Loud clanking noise every so often after only 1 night. Whines occasionally during the night as well. Read morePublished 7 months ago by Aaron
Cool to look at and it works. Way overpriced for quality. The middle piece is glued on poorly and will fall off.Published 7 months ago by Dana Gelson
Totally cute but it starts squeeking after it runs for 30 min or so. really wanted to love this.Published 9 months ago by Ashley Jorgensen
First day, out of the box it sounded like an English ambulance. Day two the blades won't even turn. This is a terrible product.Published 10 months ago by Jesse