Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Deco Stingray Seascooter Blue
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now

on August 30, 2007
I am very happy with this product. I sprained my knee this July which would have seriously ruined my swimming this summer but because of this I was still able to dive and play in the water. I was able to get right around 1 hr to 1 1/2 hrs of life out of it and used it several times before now. I definitely would recommend it to any of my friends and several of my navy friends are buying them for next summer when we will be diving on a shipwreck in our local lake.
on September 23, 2007
I bought this for a snorkel vacation in the bahamas before reading the previous review. I have to say that it performed very well in terms of battery life and speed, it also looks good. Fantastic value at the price.
on May 19, 2009
In our first season at the lake, this unit worked great. We are buying a second battery so it can be used longer at a time. We are buying a second scooter, too, but this one does not seem to be available anymore, so we are buying a different brand.
on October 31, 2007
I am an avid Diver and can be found on most weekends underwater somewhere in Florida. I LOVE my Deco Stingray Water Scooter! Highly recommended for all levels of divers, from beginners to advanced. It is rated for 85', but I know that it can handle 100'. I regularly use it for fun diving and while teaching. I often give other divers a tow when they are tired.

Make sure you check your seals before each dive, keep the prop clear of kelp and debris, and rinse it well after each dive. It will serve you very well.
on September 6, 2007
Seller was unable to fix it after sending the water scooter back to them. I have to send it back again and paying another $20+ shipping charge. I doubt the quality of the product and would recommend to avoid it.