DecoBros Heavy-Duty 3-Bag Laundry Sorter Cart, Chrome
|Price:||$43.87 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Product Dimensions: 30.75" W x 18" D x 33" H
- Laundry bag dimensions: 15" W x 9" D x 21.5" H
- 3 large heavy duty bags
- Durable chromed metal frame w/ 2 inch heavy duty easily glide caster
- USPTO Patent Pending
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
DecoBros Laundry sorter help you to sort different types, color of clothes.
Compare to similar items
This item DecoBros Heavy-Duty 3-Bag Laundry Sorter Cart, Chrome
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||DecoBros Direct||EPAuto Direct||Songmics Direct||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Color||Chrome||Chrome||Off White||Chrome and Canvas||Chrome, White|
|Item Dimensions||18 x 30.75 x 33 in||17 x 29.5 x 33 in||16.3 x 29.1 x 36 in||5 x 5 x 5 in||20 x 33 x 36 in|
|Material Type||Chrome||Steel||Chrome||Canvas||Iron, Plastic, Fabric|
Top Customer Reviews
Love the clean simple design of this hamper. The hamper however it is crooked, the top and bottom bars don't line up. Anyone else have this issue?
On that score, DecoBros gets 5+ stars for responsiveness and backing up their product.
The cart arrived earlier today, and was as described in the other interviews. But after assembly (took about 1/2 hour) I discovered two defects, one major and one minor:
1) one wheel had defective threads and would not screw into the vertical tube, and
2) the screw holes on one of the curved top bars were not counter-sunk, so the edges of the screws stick out a bit, (the other curved bar was properly countersunk).
I emailed the address on the box, and within 3 hours received a phone call. The polite gentleman (sounded like the owner) offered to send a replacement wheel, but when I mentioned the other defect (really just FYI, because it didn't affect the function) he quickly decided to simply send us an entire new replacement cart!
I was very surprised and impressed. I assume it will arrive in good order; if not, I'll update this review.
UPDATE 5-28-15: Still going strong, 10 months later. We now have 2 of these 3-bag sorters. I didn't realize how much this would change (for the better) how we do laundry. It allows us to sort different family members clothes into separate bins, and keep one set of 3 for dirty, and one for clean.
Very ingenious and well-thought through design, especially the ability to lift each bag out of the frame and carry it to a bedroom.
1) There is a LOT of space in these bags. What used to fill 2 standard hampers will fit in these bags with room to spare.
2) The color/design is great- it makes the room look much more complete and allows you to "air your dirty laundry" without it looking gross.
3) You can pick up one bag at a time and wash that color. I divided out Whites/Lights, Colors, and Darks.
4) This hamper ROLLS- you can roll your laundry to the washer and dryer instead of piling a ton of clothing into your arms and dropping various socks and shirts during the walk.
1) The bags do have a plastic-y smell to them, but it DOES fade. I am extremely sensitive to smell and I didn't notice it after a day or two.
2) Heavy-duty might be a stretch. The frame can absolutely handle all 3 bags being full with laundry, but it will tilt slightly if pushed. I would not recommend trying to store anything heavier (toys, shoes, etc) in these bags.
If you liked this review, please give it a "Helpful"!
My only real complaint about this product is at the welded joints, tack welds were used instead of a complete weld. Meaning, where 2 parts came together, one or two little spots were welded instead of welding all the way around the surface. I'm sure the reason for doing this was to save time and money in the manufacturing process. But I wouldn't be surprised if this joint failed in the future. Also, the partially welded joints left large gaps with sharp edges exposed which will certainly cause snags in clothing (if ever laid around the base of the hamper) or possibly even cuts if my child were to ever grab that area. Not a comforting feeling. I'll try to post a picture of this joint if I can.
Would I recommend this product?:
Probably. If it weren't for the concerns stated above I would have easily given it 5 stars.