- Paperback: 192 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Companies; 1st edition (December 15, 2001)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0071379533
- ISBN-13: 978-0071379533
- Product Dimensions: 9 x 6 x 0.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 13.6 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,759,259 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Decoding Wall Street Paperback – December 15, 2001
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Top Customer Reviews
While this book is certainly of value to the do-it-your-selfer, the person who relies on professional help will find it invaluable. The next time you speak with your investment advisor representatve or financial planner, your glazed over eyes and blank stare will be replaced by knowing smile and a sharp wit. There is no substitute for understanding the concepts and the terms of the markets. This book does it.