- Paperback: 172 pages
- Publisher: Apress; 1st ed. edition (September 21, 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1430266708
- ISBN-13: 978-1430266709
- Product Dimensions: 7.5 x 0.4 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 13.9 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,892,367 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
C# Deconstructed: Discover how C# works on the .NET Framework 1st ed. Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
About the Author
Mohammad Rahman is a computerprogrammer. He has been aprogrammer since 1998 and for the past seven years he has been designingdesktop and web-based systems for private and government agencies using C# language in Microsoft.NET. Currently he is working as acomputer programmer and earning his doctorate as a part-time student at the University ofCanberra, Australia.