DecorArts - North Carolina State Flag(Framed). Giclee Print on 100% Archival Cotton Canvas, Canvas wall art for Wall Decor. Finished size: 30x22x1.5"
|Price:||$79.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Made in USA: Real handcrafted canvas prints produced and hand-stretched in California. Special added back board cover design, dust-free.
- Acid free and consists of a 100% cotton base use only for DecorArts Giclee Print, non-fading vibrant, saturated colors for up to 100 years.
- Brown classic frame,picture size 24x16", Frame Outer diameter: 30x22". Ready for hanging.
- Semi-Gloss Acrylic Coating applied to waterproof for surface, enhance the texture of the painting to make better version and touch. Also extending the lifetime of the print and keeps it from fading.
- Brand Quality: production from one of the world's leading wall decor manufacturers, DecorArts a registered Trademark. Made in the USA.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Brand Quality: production from one of the world's leading wall decor manufacturers
Made in USA: real handcrafted canvas prints produced and hand-made in California
About Giclee Prints
Giclee printing is meant to produce a product at a higher quality and longer lifespan than a standard desktop inkjet printer, the word was used to describe digital reproductions of conventional artworks (painting or drawing) or photographs.
There are at least Three basic criteria, which must be met in order for the print to be considered a true giclee...
1. For giclee printing, the paper or substrate used to actually print the final piece must be acid free and consists of a 100% cotton base.
2. Any image that is to be printed as a giclee needs to be created at a resolution of no less than 300 dots per inch (DPI). This is to ensure that the final print has the sharpest detail and lacks any of the fragmentation that can occur with images less than 300 DPI.
3. The last step to creating or confirming a true giclee print is the type of ink and printer used. The biggest contrast between a standard inkjet print and a giclee print is that giclees are printed using pigment-based inks rather than the dye-based inks found in lower cost inkjets. Pigment-based inks have a longer life span that can last anywhere from 100 to 200 years without significant fading.
The Quality : The quality of the giclee print rivals traditional silver-halide and gelatin printing processes and is commonly found in museums, art galleries, and photographic galleries.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I now understand why this is online only and not in department stores. The price tag is way over priced for a print in a plastic frame. I should return simply on value of the product and most likely will.
In my advise, do not purchase this item...