- Save 5% each on All Items offered by DecornovaDirect when you purchase 2 or more. Here's how (restrictions apply)
DecorNova 20 Feet 30-LED Rattan Ball String Lights Solar Fairy Lights Outdoor,Multi Color
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- CUTE RATTAN BALL DESIGN FOR ENDLESS POSSIBILITIES: These Solar Powered String Lights include 30 rattan ball lights, perfect for adding a cute finish to endless settings. Just hang them around windows, trees, decks, balconies, patios, gardens, yards for holiday, party or daily decorations.
- SOLAR POWERED LIGHTS FOR EASY OPERATION: Coming with a solar panel which can be easily inserted into the ground, these Rattan Ball String Lights can light up automatically at night for at least 17 hours after a full charge of 6-8 hours under the sunlight. No more hassles of finding outdoor electric source!
- COLORFUL LIGHTS ADD A FAIRY TOUCH: Featuring 5-color lights (Red, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple), these Garden Solar String Lights are bright enough to serve as mood and accent lighting, adding a joyful and fairy effect to your gardens, patio, lawn, porch, gate, yard, etc.
- WATERPROOF PANEL FOR OUTDOOR APPLICATIONS: DecorNova Wicker String Lights feature a waterproof solar panel, making it great for outdoor applications without worrying of raindrops.
- 2 LIGHTING MODES FOR YOUR CHOICE: Press the MODE button on the back of the solar panel, and then you can make these Patio String Lights Steady on or Twinkle. This allows you to create different atmospheres for various occasions.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
1. For the first time use, press the ON button on the back of the solar panel and charge the panel under direct sunlight for 6-8 hours. (The working time varies with the intensity of sunlight, location, weather conditions and shift of seasons.)
2. These solar string lights can be used indoors or outdoors. But please avoid submerging the rattan balls into the water.
Turn your home & garden into a fairy wonderland with these multicolor Rattan Ball String Lights!
Rattan Ball Shape
Material: Rattan Balls + LED + Plastic Wire
Number of lights: 30 LEDs
Color: Multi Colors
Length: 20ft + 3.3ft Dark Green Lead Wire
Power Supply: 800mAh Solar Panel
Waterproof Grade: IP44
Working time: more than 17 hours
Mode: Steady On/ Twinkle
1 x Rattan Ball String Lights
1 x Solar Panel
1 x Ground Stake
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Sunny days charged the solar panel well, of course! After dark, the strand of lights shone brightly & looked great! The lights did not shine for a full eight hours though. More like 5 hours. But the sun did not shine on the front of the house for 8 hours either. More like 5 or 6. There appears to be a direct correlation between the hours of full sunlight received by the panel & the brightness & duration of light put out by the light strand (which makes sense). Partially cloudy days & totally cloudy days resulted in duller lights with a correlating shorter duration of power. Snowy days are a problem. The snow, even a light smattering, covers up the panel, so no or very little light gets to it & the lights have no power. On one day of light early morning snow, I did remember to go outside & wipe the panel clear of snow. The remainder of the day was still cloudy, but that night the lights did come on! They didn't last more than a couple hours but I was pleased with that!
I never know what to expect with winters here. They've usually been very mild, with only a couple bad snowstorms & a below freezing snap about once per year. The past 3 years or so, including this one, have been much more severe, with several bad snowstorms, lots of snow & ice & freezing temperatures. My solar panel has been outside, buried in snow, & subject to freezing temps for a couple weeks now. I'm going to bring it inside, let it warm up & see if it still works. If after charging indoors, under household lighting it still works, I will be extremely impressed & change this rating to 5 stars! Then I will buy more of these lights!! If it doesn't still work, I had better outside Christmas lights this year than many a past year, so I'll be satisfied! I do recommend these lights. They worked great for me!
When it did the lights were lovely, soft and warm and...wait. What happened? They were on like five minutes. Hmmm, maybe they need to charge more.
The next night, the same.
And again. And again.
The longest I could get them to stay on was about 30 minutes. It wasn't even fully dark before they went out. They look GREAT, but they don't stay on long.
Not what I wanted them for, so back they go.