- Series: Better Homes & Gardens
- Paperback: 112 pages
- Publisher: Better Homes and Gardens; 1st edition (September 15, 1997)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 069620729X
- ISBN-13: 978-0696207297
- Product Dimensions: 8.1 x 0.2 x 10.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.4 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 3.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (11 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,347,873 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Decorating Kids' Rooms: Nurseries to Teen Retreats (Better Homes & Gardens) Paperback – Illustrated, September 15, 1997
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
The reasons I gave the book 4 instead of 5 stars, are as follows:
1. There are far fewer boys rooms. Anyone looking for ideas for boys' rooms only would find this resource very limiting. There are, however, a few more boy's rooms in the teen category than in the younger age groups.
2. Several of the rooms (especially baby rooms) have special features that many people may not have, such as built-in shelving and window seats. All rooms appear very large, as well, and all seem to be in very expensive homes.
3. There are really no rooms that reflect great design on a budget or in limited space. The book presupposes that the sky is the limit when it comes to the size and cost of decorating a child's room.
I think we could all come up with the idea of painting a funky pattern on a dresser on our own - if you're looking for real ideas or inspiration, this is not the book. Sorry.
I didn;t expect brand new but was not expecting a 16 year book for decorating ideas!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Some nice pics of bedrooms but just a couple of pages were good. Rest was boring and didn't show or tell how anything was made. Not worth it.Published on March 19, 2014 by Luvmakeup1000
It's a great book just not my kind of decorating.... I gave it to a friend and she absolutely loves it, so it worked out perfect for everyone... Thank youPublished on February 10, 2014 by Julie Gaston
It gave me great ideas to decorate my guess rooms. It looks very good on the picture. The only thing is it should mark the colors name. I chose the wrong color instead. Read morePublished on August 28, 2012 by baji
I really liked this book. Wished it was longer. Wished they included more buying or ordering info.Published on December 4, 2007 by Chris