Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments $34.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

5000 Decorative Monograms for Artists and Craftspeople (Dover Pictorial Archive)
Format: Paperback|Change

on April 16, 2010
This copyright-free book has an enormous quantity of monograms, featuring each of the 26 letters of the alphabet with each of the 26 letters of the alphabet (i.e. A with A, A with B, and so on) in a monogram, in a wide variety of styles. Some more popular combinations have many examples, some have only one.

Overall, I found this to be a fantastic resource in designing my own monogram and do recommend it for anyone looking to do something similar.

The book itself is largish and softcover, which makes scanning out of it very easy and convenient.
on August 26, 2014
I love the various monogram choices. I am trying to work on initials for a friend of mine but I really and trying to find a book that has some really cool monogram letters in it.
on December 17, 2016
Nice book
Great seller, highly recommend them
on September 6, 2010
I got this as a present for my dad's birthday. It's exactly what I wanted: many, many ideas and suggestions for different monograms. They're in alphabetical order (AA, AB, AC, etc.)and they look very nice. There are a few complete words in there, too (mainly names: Daniel, Emma, Dorothea...).

All in all, very happy with this purchase.
on February 12, 2015
we use this book in oiur design work as a reference. well done! would love to have more great ones like this.
on January 16, 2015
This book is awesome. Every combo of letters imaginable. Just what I was looking for! Monograms galore!
on June 24, 2013
It is well done, easy to find the letters you are has many many models and it is also inspiring. Many many models Love it.
on February 8, 2014
Husband liked the book he didnt get it fast as he was trans ferred but he like it thankl you
on October 23, 2014
Awesome book for never ending inspiration,
on May 5, 2014
When I bought this book I was hoping that it had more substance than just a collection of monograms done for every letter combination of the alphabet. I wished it contained some suggestions on how to design a monogram rather than just images of monograms. It did not really help me come up with a monogram logo for my artwork. So to me it is just a book of eye candy because the monograms shown are too ornate to be functional for my purpose. To future buyers: consider what you think you're going to get out of looking at a bunch of monograms before you invest in this book.