Bubble Witch Saga 3 BCA Month Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Dirty Heads PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now HTL17_gno

La Dee Da Runway Vacay, Dee as Bollywood Bright
Style: Dee as Bollywood Bright|Product Packaging: Standard Packaging|Change
Price:$18.79+ $7.19 shipping

on November 10, 2016
Bought it as a gift. It came in perfect condition, boxed and the recipient loved it!
on January 14, 2016
I removed the clothes from this doll and the parts were not anatomically correct. What a C-Blocker!
on August 24, 2013
Cyanne is a great Doll I love her as this doll because I took french in school. Her hair piece is not too big. Her suit case opens and closes and the handle goes up and down. I put her stickers in her little book so they will never get lost or torn. She can sit and has a doll stand.
on December 19, 2015
Exactly what I expected. My daughter has this doll and my niece wanted the same one. Glad I found it for her.
on November 9, 2015
I bought for my 6yrs old grandaughter. She loved it. Although is small is very detailed. It's geogeous!
on August 26, 2016
Sweet Doll, love the long pink hair.
on December 1, 2013
My daughter loves these dolls. And when we saw her we had to have her. Great price too- and I love that you can find some of the dolls that you cant find in the store.
on January 14, 2013
My niece loved this doll. She is a little weird proportioned but what doll isn't anymore. Not like the dolls I played with back I. The day, but she loved it and she looked adorable.
on January 28, 2014
These collectible dolls are cute and pretty and appropriate for young girls without being slutty or monsterish. Got one for my granddaughter , age 8 for Christmas. The other two granddaughters, aged 11, also liked it
on February 10, 2015
Very good honest seller. Yep, luv these dolls. Look great as a collection and seem to represent different cultures or lifestyles.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question