- File Size: 910 KB
- Print Length: 145 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Dana Press (February 27, 2009)
- Publication Date: February 27, 2009
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B001VNB554
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,132,587 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Digital List Price:||$9.50|
Save $0.81 (9%)
Deep Brain Stimulation: A New Treatment Shows Promise in the Most Difficult Cases by Jamie Talan Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 145 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Switch back and forth between reading the Kindle book and listening to the Audible narration with Whispersync for Voice. Add narration for a reduced price of $1.99 when you buy the Kindle book.
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Medical Books > Administration & Medicine Economics > Health Policy
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Neurology > Neuroscience
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Medical Ethics
- Books > Science & Math
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Medical eBooks > Administration & Policy > Health Policy
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Medical eBooks > Internal Medicine > Neurology > Neuroscience
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Medical eBooks > Physician & Patient > Medical Ethics
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science & Math