The Deep Learning AI Playbook: Strategy for Disruptive Artificial Intelligence 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Were the good reviews here purchased? Their writing sounds like it.
1) Thought-provoking survey of ideas at the forefront of AI research
1) The book is full of glaring grammatical errors that an editor should have caught.
2) The author is inconsistent in defining acronyms. This makes whole sections of the book incomprehensible on the first pass.
3) The print quality is inconsistent with the retail cost of this book: Images are in black-and-white and have low resolution.
4) The book is a mere compilation of blog posts. I know this because there are chapters where the author fails to remove lines such as "in this post..."
Bottom line: the book lacks polish and, as such, is way overpriced.