Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning kidsevergreen kidsevergreen kidsevergreen  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $59.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-8 of 8 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 16 reviews
on June 8, 2016
Great album
on January 10, 2015
Beautiful album
on August 25, 2008
Etta lets loose on this one. 'Only Women Bleed' and 'Blind Girl' really do something to me. But, this is a disc I can put on and just let it flow. Try it.
on May 2, 1998
I have looked for this for years... It's Etta James at her best, first on an LP I used to play on the air in my radio days. Can't wait to hear it again - espcially her rendition of Strange Man.
on March 24, 2014
I've been an Etta James fan since the fifties, and no where along the way has her recorded performances grabbed me to the extent that this album does. The entire album is very good, but the way she delivers on "Only Women Bleed," "Blind Girl," and "Sugar On The Floor" is phenomenal.
on July 17, 2014
This unique collection of tunes by Etta James was released by Warner Brothers Records. There are a variety of songs presented here in a variety of formats and styles. Every cut is a gem and could stand alone as a hit single. Etta James is sorely missed. She was quite a lady. She had talent and beauty beyond comparison. Simply stated, Etta James was the BEST!!!
on April 19, 2013
Somewhere in the midst of my life, the "Deep in the Night" CD that I previously owned came up missing. Fortunate was I to locate this one. Grateful to be able to order and receive Etta James's "Deep in the Night" CD at a good price and in good condition...
on October 21, 2014
I purchased a used disc as it was the only reasonably priced copy I could find. It arrived soon after ordering and in perfect condition. This is my first Etta James disc (after seeing the Muscle Shoals documentary) and a wonderful collection; I especially like her version of Take It To The Limit. Will definitely being buying more.