- Paperback: 224 pages
- Publisher: Firefly Books (March 5, 2005)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1554070252
- ISBN-13: 978-1554070251
- Product Dimensions: 11.2 x 0.5 x 11.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #11,856,580 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Deep Sky Observer Pack: A Complete Starter Pack for the Deep Sky Observer
About the Author
Firefly Books Ltd., established in 1977, is one of Canada's leading book publishers and distributors of quality non-fiction and children's books. Their goal is to bring readers beautifully produced books written by experts. Most of their books are tightly focused and contain full color photographs and illustrations throughout. With particular strengths in cookbooks, gardening, astronomy, health, natural history, pictorial books, reference books (especially for children) and sports, Firefly Books provides readers with a wealth of information.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|