Deepcool GAMMA BLADE Anodized Black Aluminum Heat Sink & 4.72" Fan & 4-pin Connector for Intel & AMD CPUs
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Deepcool GAMMA BLADE Anodized Black Aluminum Heat Sink Fan Unit General Features: Black color
- Anodized aluminum Semi-transparent black fan 4.72-inch (120 x 120 x 25 mm) hydro-bearing fan
- Universal clip supports Intel AMD CPUs Unique frame design Supports up to 95W TDP
- Specifications: Fan Speed: 1500 RPM 10% Maximum Air Flow: 52.01 CFM Rated Voltage: 12 VDC
- Starting Voltage: 7 VDC
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Keep your CPU cool! This Deepcool GAMMA BLADE heat sink fan unit is the ideal CPU cooling solution for your Intel or AMD system. The MC106 features an anodized black aluminum heat sink that effectively draws heat away from your CPU. The large 4.72-inch (120 mm) hydro bearing fan offers optimal cooling with a speed of 1500 RPM. This GAMMA BLADE CPU cooler is compatible with Intel Core i7/i3/i5, Core 2 Extreme, Core 2 Quad, Core 2 Duo, Pentium and Celeron Socket 1155, 1156 and 775 processors with up to 95W TDP! The MC106 also supports AMD Phenom II, Phenom, Athlon X2, Athlon FX, Athlon and Sempron AM3, AM2+ and AM2 processors with up to 95W TDP. Add this Deepcool GAMMA BLADE heat sink fan unit to your system! Order today!
Deepcool GAMMA BLADE Anodized BlackAluminum Heat Sink Fan Unit Installation Guide Mounting bracket Thermal grease
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Never had part of a fan break like this! Usually a fan just has the fan motor wear out or something.
Giving three stars, as it's an OK fan, but be wary of too much handling on the bracket, especially if you have to move it to a new motherboard.