- File Size: 1897 KB
- Print Length: 464 pages
- Publisher: Orion (June 15, 2017)
- Publication Date: June 15, 2017
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01N1ZQSOD
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Not Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #87,563 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
The Deepest Grave: Fiona Griffiths Crime Thriller Series Book 6 (Fiona Griffiths 6) Kindle Edition
|Length: 464 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled|
- Fiona Griffiths Crime Thriller Series (6 Book Series) to The Deepest Grave: Fiona Griffiths Crime Thriller Series Book 6 (Fiona Griffiths 6)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
The Deepest Grave is the 6th book in the series and really enjoyed it, along with all the others. Harry Bingham appears to favor quality over quantity, as the Fiona Griffith books seem to be published annually in July of each year.
Even though Deepest Grave is a fantastic read, I highly recommend that you don't start with this book, but at book number 1 and work your way through them to really get to know and understand the characters.
Second, it seems beautifully consistent that someone with her background gets involved with a "curiouser and curiouser" story line...no spoilers here!
Third, Harry Bingham has created a lead character with depth and development. Thank-you for that.
Now, how soon is the seventh adventure being published?
And if you ever find yourself wishing for a new Sherlock novel--one as good as Doyle's--Bingham's Fiona delivers. This story, like its predecessors in the series, is over the top with a smarter-than-everyone, one-step-ahead detective at its heart. It's so very much like Sherlock, as Bingham explains in his note to readers at the end of the book. I loved every minute. (It's 2:36 a.m. as I type this, and I have to be up by 6:30, but I just had to finish this book before I could sleep.)
Most recent customer reviews
Can barley wait for Mr. Bingham's next novel.
Given the choice, start at book 1 and work your way through to The Deepest Grave but a...Read more
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Mystery > Police Procedurals
- Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Mystery > Women Sleuths
- Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thrillers & Suspense > Crime > Murder
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Crime Fiction > Murder
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Mystery > Police Procedurals
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Mystery > Women Sleuths