Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now FFII_gno

Customer reviews

Format: Audio CD|Change

Showing 1-10 of 10 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 19 reviews
on December 16, 2012
Cahoone's voice is dreamy, soulful, and crisp. Her lyrics expose our existential angst and yearning for deep meaning, and yet, there's peace/serenity inbetween those lines. A fantastic album and a gifted singer-songwriter.
on September 11, 2013
I’m not at all into country music but I consider this to be quite crossover. Country and bluegrass influences are apparent in Sera’s music but it’s the vocal itself that contains all the surprise. In her singing are unexpected layers of mood and depth that make her music transcend all stylistic boundaries.
on March 8, 2016
Excellent!
on May 4, 2014
Brilliant. Her live sets are better (5 stars), but the album is close to perfect at 4 stars. Well played, indeed.
on December 10, 2012
All of Sera's work is great. This album is no exception. I like paying money for her talent. I hope she continue making music till she is dead. We all need music.
on February 10, 2013
I was watching "Hart of Dixie" one evening and heard her music played in the background. Love this album because it is about life.
on January 30, 2013
Very good for the price. Sounds like Sarah McLaughlan on several songs. Nice easy listening music and price was right.
on May 28, 2013
I don't usually write negative reviews, and when I previewed these selections I really expected to enjoy this recording. Unfortunately I was bored. I thought many of the tracks sounded similar, and did not keep my attention.
on January 11, 2013
Some of the songs were quite good, but overall, the music was not what I expected and found the it was boring and without inspiration.
on July 3, 2013
I was trying to get this in a C D. It came in a vienel version .the rest of the order was excellent . Bill