- File Size: 821 KB
- Print Length: 43 pages
- Publisher: Night Hawk Publications, Inc. (November 19, 2013)
- Publication Date: November 19, 2013
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00CSUJX30
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#1,504,608 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #108 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Cooking by Ingredient > Meat, Poultry & Seafood > Game
- #344 in Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Cooking by Ingredient > Meat & Game > Game
- #674 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Regional & International > U.S. Regional > South
13 Deer Recipes You Can't Live Without Kindle Edition
Kindle Feature Spotlight
Try Kindle Countdown Deals
Explore limited-time discounted eBooks. Learn more.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
One note to the author... your title on Amazon and your title on your book cover are slightly different. One says deer and the other says venison. Tomato, Tamahto, but you might want to correct that.
I recommend this book. I'll be using it myself and gifting it to others. It is reasonably priced and excessively useful! If you are sitting on the fence on whether or not to part with a dollar to get this book, waver no more. Get this book! You'll thank yourself when you fix the first recipe!
Jennifer Shambrook, Ph.D.
Author of I CAN CAN BEEF!! How to can beef to save money and time with quick, easy, delicious family recipes (I CAN CAN Frugal Living Series)