|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$27.00 - $65.99 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Synthetic sole
- Heel measures approximately 1"
- Platform measures approximately 0.5"
- Cushioned sock with memory foam for all day comfort
- The elastic twin gore provides a comfortable and customized fit
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Feel as great as you look every time you wear Deer Stags 902 Collection Men's "Fit" Dress Loafers. They can be paired with denim, khakis or dress pants to create a sharp look for work or play. Designed with a cushioned sock, memory foam foot-bed and twin elastic gore panels, these mens slip-on loafers provide a comfortable and customized fit from morning until night.
Deer Stags has been making shoes comfortable since 1929. Recognized for their patented S.U.P.R.O. Technology and slip-lasted construction, Deer Stags has become a leader of comfort footwear for men, women, and children. From casual to dress and classic to trendy, they design a broad range of styles for every individual and every occasion.
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00M9BDX70
- Item model number: Fit
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 19, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. There is a very strong petroleum odor especially noticeable right out to the box. I questioned whether the materials could be hazardous to breathe or would they be safe to wear (wet, sweat etc.).
2. Although advertised as leather, they are a cheap leather imitation.
3. The heel has no cushion.
4.Overall, the shoe has an uncomfortable and unnatural fit.
5. The product description was misleading and deceitful.
Like many other companies, Deer Stag has chosen the cheap route in the name of profit and shareholder wealth. I will never buy another pair of deer stags again.
Now, this was no fault of Deer Stags or Amazon so I won't leave negative feedback for the style just not being right (although the picture tends to show the leather as shinier than it was in-person, which led me to think it *could* possibly fit the bill, especially at its price point). However, I am deducting one star as the "leather" (which I enclose in quotes as I'm not sure if it's true leather or some sort of vinyl alternative) was of such a quality that it immediately and permanently creased when I just bent the toe upward a minor bit. Obviously you can expect wear from shoes, but to have such an instant crease formed signals to me the material used isn't of significant high quality and should therefore only be purchased by a customer expecting shoes that won't last forever. Me, I prefer quality leather that outlasts its own sole, but there's really 2 approaches to shoes, either buy low quality shoes multiple times as they wear, or buy one good pair that needs uptake every once in awhile. I'll leave that decision to you.
Ultimately, though, I'll classify this as a pair of shoes that just wasn't quite dressy enough and one that I likely won't purchase in the future if i were looking for a casual shoe, due to the lower quality of the material.
but quite the opposite. Feels like you're walking on wood barefooted. Seriously. Anyways, Dr. Scholl's has the best comfort overall with a soft heel and great cushioning sensation. Looks great and fits great but not comfortable walking or standing due to hard bottom.