- 100% Synthetic Leather
- Rubber sole
- Heel measures approximately 1"
- Platform measures approximately 0.5"
- A dapper lace-up to spruce up any ensemble.
- Synthetic leather upper.
- Bicycle toe.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 5 x 5 x 0.7 inches; 12 Ounces
- Item model number : Gabe
- Department : Girls
- Date First Available : July 19, 2006
- Manufacturer : Deer Stags
- ASIN : B000GCAX3Q
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Great price-to-quality ratio - you're not penalized for buying cheap, in this case.
- Quality shoe - The stitching and bonding is pretty good, much better than I expected.
- Lace length - The oft forgotten part of the shoe, but is so important especially in a dress/formal shoe. The lace is the right length, which is great for kids because they're not walking around with a long, dangly string, or struggling to tie it because it's too short.
- Comfort - Our son @ 11 hasn't complained about any pain or sore areas. In fact, he loves it. Will update if things change.
- Easy to clean. It's not real leather, so lower maintenance and easier to clean to shine. Albeit leather shoes have an advantage when scuffed - they're buffed out more easily.
I usually prefer to purchase clothing and shoes in person, especially for my children, because good fit is by far easier to gauge prior to purchase... as opposed to trying it on post purchase and having to return it and wait. Amazon, with accurate size charting, and excellent quality of shipping service, has me duly impressed.
As for these particular shoes, if you are looking for good quality dress shoes, you have found them!