- 100% Synthetic Leather
- Rubber sole
- A dapper lace-up to spruce up any ensemble.
- Synthetic leather upper.
- Bicycle toe.
- Lace-up front.
- Lightly padded insole. Man-made sole. Measurements: Weight: 7 oz Product measurements were taken using size 2 Little Kid, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size. Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The Gabe dress shoe will make your son look like a gentleman with its classic styling. And when he starts acting like a kid, you'll be grateful for the cushioned insole and high-density outsole that protect his feet and minimize the little pins and pricks that result from his mischief.
Deer Stags shoes have been sold in the United States since 1929. Known for our fully slip-lasted construction and comfort features, Deer Stags has become a top-selling brand in the dress casual category for national chains. According to NPD Fashionworld, our Times lace-up is the #1 selling dress casual shoe in the national chain sector.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 5 x 5 x 0.7 inches; 12 Ounces
- Item model number : GABEHTEC
- Department : Girls
- Date First Available : July 19, 2006
- Manufacturer : Deer Stags
- ASIN : B000GC9EH2
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By MV on September 5, 2018
He walked all night all over out neighborhood hills in the shoes with no problems, no blisters and he could've kept going without any issues.
I was very pleased and pleasantly surprised. I would buy from this company again if he needs fancy shoes.
- Great price-to-quality ratio - you're not penalized for buying cheap, in this case.
- Quality shoe - The stitching and bonding is pretty good, much better than I expected.
- Lace length - The oft forgotten part of the shoe, but is so important especially in a dress/formal shoe. The lace is the right length, which is great for kids because they're not walking around with a long, dangly string, or struggling to tie it because it's too short.
- Comfort - Our son @ 11 hasn't complained about any pain or sore areas. In fact, he loves it. Will update if things change.
- Easy to clean. It's not real leather, so lower maintenance and easier to clean to shine. Albeit leather shoes have an advantage when scuffed - they're buffed out more easily.
By Jeff on June 17, 2017
My baby is 13 months wears a size 5, ordered a 5. He is in the 99th percentile for height, so maybe that effects the width of his feet.
By Amazon Customer on May 26, 2019
By Karen on January 6, 2017