Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 20 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 22 reviews
on April 9, 2014
These shoes are not super-impressive. That said, they are just about what you should expect from a $35 pair of shoes, if you want comfort and utility.

The uppers were irrevocably creased across the vamp within just two hours of wear. Two hours. Heck it might've been within the first two steps I took; I just haven't looked at them till now, two hours later. I will post a pic.

The description reads, "Synthetic leather uppers (although you'd never know by the looks)..." Don't believe that. This is *very obviously* not leather. Well suited to a day at the movies and grocery store, but not to a day at a business client's office. On the other hand, I would heartily recommend these shoes for hospitality / medical / behind the counter restaurant staff that need a comfortable, lightweight pair of shoes that is not so costly you'd be afraid of life happening to them.

Points allowed for comfort, apparently solid construction, and again, low cost for a narrow range of suitable uses.

Points deducted for the flip-side of low cost: Cheapness. Not just the materials but the finishing touches -- seams, cut of the outsole, etc. are pretty sloppy.
review image review image
on April 19, 2017
great value
on December 6, 2016
I have purchased Deer Stag shoes wide size previously and have been very happy. No way these came close in size.
on September 18, 2014
Purchased for my husband and he loved them; however they were too small. I've packed them for return and replacement. I would recommend this item for purchase. Great quality and great price.
on December 8, 2016
These fit and look great! My teenage son like them so that gives them an A in my book!
on November 21, 2014
I think the title says it all. they are squeaky and fit loose. I like to have a few pairs of shoes and rotate them so im not always wearing the same ones. however these are the newest ones I have and the ones I wear the least.
on August 30, 2016
Second pair of this style of Shoes, each shoe is extremely light in weight
on April 5, 2014
They are nice looking shoes, and quite comfortable to boot. The one drawback I had was that the top of the shoes would cave onto my feet while walking.
on August 8, 2015
Wow, I should've believed the other reviews. They look much worse in person than in the pictures. Terribly cheap indeed.
on September 14, 2015
Good enough for this price. I needed a shoe for interviews and formal meetings. This one fits the need.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.