Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty March Birthstone Book House Cleaning themissing themissing themissing  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Tackle Any Terrain with Cycling on Amazon STEM

Showing 1-10 of 742 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 770 reviews
on October 15, 2014
These are warm, comfy slippers but the fabric covering the bottom peels off making them pretty unsightly; see my customer images. Once the covering is gone the soft rubber sole starts wearing out.
review image
33 comments| 143 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 17, 2012
I purchased these slippers for my husband for Christmas after reading the reviews. He LOVES them. He said they are comfortable, stay on his feet great, and he loves the felt fabric on the bottom, as it makes the slippers non-slip. They are great for indoors and out. They even look good with jeans if you're just running out real quick and don't feel like putting on regular shoes.

***UPDATE***
4 months later and the slippers are still going strong, look brand new, and my hubs still loves them! He wears them outside quite a bit, and I often have to remind him to put shoes on before we head out. Sometimes he just wears his Deer Stags out of the house despite my reminder. Great slippers! Highly recommended.
on November 8, 2015
They are comfortable and fit nicely, but I have worn them 4 times and the cheap fabric covering on the soles has already worn off at the toe. I don't understand why they put a fabric covering on the sole.
review image
on December 2, 2016
Not sure why everyone is saying these are not durable, they are HOUSE shoes, not around town shoes, they are made for waring around the inside of your home not trekking the city. Im very happy with the purchase and the comfort, they will keep your feet warm, but don't have a ton of fabric that will make your feet sweat so you won't develop odor. Highly recommended for those with common sense...fewer and fewer these days Im afraid.
on November 28, 2016
For the price, these are a decent pair of slippers. I had hoped they would be slightly longer, but the width is great. As with any pair of slippers, they'll work best with socks. Also, I was shocked at how warm these were on my feet. Almost alarmingly so, the extent that I often have to take them off to let my feet cool down. Depending on your situation, this may be exactly what you need. As for fit -- I typically wear an 11.5 E. I ordered an 11 E, and I should have ordered a 12 E. If you are like me -- between two sizes -- I'd go up a size.
on March 1, 2017
These are somewhat of a disappointment. They have literally no cushion in them if that's something you are needing. I had to put inserts in them to get any feeling of support. Also these are completely man made materials on the uppers and lowers. I think for the price they are really cheap and the uppers arent' flexible since they are made of something that resembles cardboard. No kidding.
on April 9, 2014
They look and wear fine for the first week. The seam right back there around the heel is 1/2" tall and if you don't jam your foot all the way into these, you're heel is going to be right on top of that seam and it's very uncomfortable. Once you're worn them for a while, your foot will slide forward easier and you'll avoid stepping on that seam. But after only a few months of wearing them on carpet, the fabric glued on to the sole has worn away in places and is pulling away from the rubber sole in other places. Complete garbage. Stay away from these.
on March 2, 2017
I wear a lot of slippers and looking at these they looked nice, so I tried them.
One of the worst mistakes I have made with my random Amazon purchases.

1) Very hard, no padding.
2) They fit (odd), yep no better explanation.
3) no padding
4) did i mention no padding, even the cheap ones from Wal-Mart have more padding.

If you are thinking of purchasing these, make sure you try them on before you buy or they will end up in the back of the closet.
on January 5, 2016
Bought these for my husband for Christmas and he loves them! They are not only super comfortable but are also warm without making his feet sweat like some slippers that have fleece lining. They are very nice looking and I should probably order an additional pair before the style is no longer available. Highly recommend this product.
on December 4, 2015
I bought these for my boyfriend (38yr). He LOVES them. They are wide enough for his feet and very comfortable. He loves the style too, and I have caught him coming back from the store wearing these shoes instead of his sneakers.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.