Beauty Best Books of the Month Women's Block Sandals nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Carters Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon theaffairS4 theaffairS4 theaffairS4  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on December 2, 2016
Not sure why everyone is saying these are not durable, they are HOUSE shoes, not around town shoes, they are made for waring around the inside of your home not trekking the city. Im very happy with the purchase and the comfort, they will keep your feet warm, but don't have a ton of fabric that will make your feet sweat so you won't develop odor. Highly recommended for those with common sense...fewer and fewer these days Im afraid.
5 people found this helpful
on December 14, 2012
My hubby tried these on today and he is a size 9 so naturally I ordered these in a 9, unfortunately, his heel's right on the edge & that's with him wearing a thin sock, so I am returning them. He did say they felt good, but the size was just to much of an issue... 4 stars because they looked good, have a thick, squishy padding & not so light that they fling off while walking. Unfortunately, there was no size 10 avail in either color so, after more research I just placed an order for: Tamarac by Slippers International Men's Cross Clog
One person found this helpful
on February 6, 2016
Amazon warned me that sizing on these slippers consistently run large and suggested I order a smaller size and wider (as a matter of fact, I have a very difficult time finding shoes that fit my weird feet). I really don't know how the computer footwear nerds figure these things out, but dang, girl, they fit perfectly. The slipper themselves are quite comfortable and look sharp. Unless they fall apart quickly, I will be buying this brand for my hobgoblin feet for the rest of my days.
on March 26, 2015
Some part of shoes were fraying. I wish to put them on just for one year.
review image
3 people found this helpful
on July 26, 2014
Sorry, unlike other reviews I found this slipper sub standard. There is a fabric layer on the sole. This layer may give satifactory service if only worn indoors. Less than six trips to the concrete drive way to collect the morning newspaper shredded that layer of fabric. At this price and comfort level I may order another pair but only were then on carpeted floors.
on April 26, 2012
I though I'd try to get some quality slippers but these didn't turn out as well as I had hoped. The fabric isn't breathable enough, even with socks on they get hot and uncomfortable after a while. The sole is thicker and more rigid than I'd like and there's an annoying ridge of fabric on the rear where the heel comes down. To avoid it the foot needs to be fully inserted.
on May 18, 2015
i returned these after a couple days because they were so hot I couldn't stand to wear them. They were like wearing a couple of bread bags on my feet. I was disappointed, too, because they were pretty good looking and reasonably comfortable otherwise. Just the style I prefer. I suppose if you always wear sox they'd be ok, but not if you're going bare.
on December 19, 2013
As a cook and server, I run around on my feet all day. I love a slipper that feels like I'm sliding my feet in between a couple fluffy pillows when I get home, but many slippers flatten out and feel like regular shoes after a couple months. So I took a chance on these given the higher price and a lot of positive reviews, but I really regret it.

These "slippers" have a HARD foam insole that presumably is supposed to mold itself to your feet. I bought these about four months ago, and although I was initially VERY disappointed that my work shoes were more comfortable than these, I decided to try them for a while and give them a fair chance.

I still prefer my work shoes. In fact, I lost these things for about a week and a half (ended up under the bed), and I didn't miss them for a second. They're still hard as rocks, and have not "molded" at all. I really don't know how these even qualify as "slippers" and how they can charge so much more money than the cheap Walmart slippers, which are a hell of a lot more comfortable... at least for a couple months.

If you're looking for soft, pillow-like slippers, these are NOT them.
on December 10, 2013
I am on my 4th pair and love them. I wear them 12 months a year and wear them inside and outside the home. They are very comfortable and fit true to size.
on July 10, 2014
These are coming apart, soles shredding first and the uppers showing wear in only a month or so. I won't buy again or recommend. KDM
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.