Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Magazine Deals Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Weekly One PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 2, 2016
Not sure why everyone is saying these are not durable, they are HOUSE shoes, not around town shoes, they are made for waring around the inside of your home not trekking the city. Im very happy with the purchase and the comfort, they will keep your feet warm, but don't have a ton of fabric that will make your feet sweat so you won't develop odor. Highly recommended for those with common sense...fewer and fewer these days Im afraid.
5 helpful votes
6 helpful votes
on December 14, 2012
My hubby tried these on today and he is a size 9 so naturally I ordered these in a 9, unfortunately, his heel's right on the edge & that's with him wearing a thin sock, so I am returning them. He did say they felt good, but the size was just to much of an issue... 4 stars because they looked good, have a thick, squishy padding & not so light that they fling off while walking. Unfortunately, there was no size 10 avail in either color so, after more research I just placed an order for: Tamarac by Slippers International Men's Cross Clog
2 helpful votes
on February 6, 2016
Amazon warned me that sizing on these slippers consistently run large and suggested I order a smaller size and wider (as a matter of fact, I have a very difficult time finding shoes that fit my weird feet). I really don't know how the computer footwear nerds figure these things out, but dang, girl, they fit perfectly. The slipper themselves are quite comfortable and look sharp. Unless they fall apart quickly, I will be buying this brand for my hobgoblin feet for the rest of my days.
on July 26, 2014
Sorry, unlike other reviews I found this slipper sub standard. There is a fabric layer on the sole. This layer may give satifactory service if only worn indoors. Less than six trips to the concrete drive way to collect the morning newspaper shredded that layer of fabric. At this price and comfort level I may order another pair but only were then on carpeted floors.
on March 26, 2015
Some part of shoes were fraying. I wish to put them on just for one year.
review image
3 helpful votes
4 helpful votes
on April 26, 2012
I though I'd try to get some quality slippers but these didn't turn out as well as I had hoped. The fabric isn't breathable enough, even with socks on they get hot and uncomfortable after a while. The sole is thicker and more rigid than I'd like and there's an annoying ridge of fabric on the rear where the heel comes down. To avoid it the foot needs to be fully inserted.
on May 18, 2015
i returned these after a couple days because they were so hot I couldn't stand to wear them. They were like wearing a couple of bread bags on my feet. I was disappointed, too, because they were pretty good looking and reasonably comfortable otherwise. Just the style I prefer. I suppose if you always wear sox they'd be ok, but not if you're going bare.
on April 27, 2014
This is advertised as being an "indoor-outdoor" slipper. NO IT IS NOT. After taking it outside ONE TIME, fabric overlays on the soles of the slippers started ripping off. Shoe is terrible quality. I am returning it ASAP.
on October 20, 2015
They have held up pretty well over at least a years time.
on July 10, 2014
These are coming apart, soles shredding first and the uppers showing wear in only a month or so. I won't buy again or recommend. KDM
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.