Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning americangods americangods americangods  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 771 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 800 reviews
on October 15, 2014
These are warm, comfy slippers but the fabric covering the bottom peels off making them pretty unsightly; see my customer images. Once the covering is gone the soft rubber sole starts wearing out.
review image
33 comments| 147 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 8, 2015
They are comfortable and fit nicely, but I have worn them 4 times and the cheap fabric covering on the soles has already worn off at the toe. I don't understand why they put a fabric covering on the sole.
review image
on October 12, 2016
These are very cheap. The bottom started to fall off after one wearing, there is no ventilation so your toes will be sweating and your heel will be chilly. The insole started to essentially melt and whatever adhesive held on the material that contacts the feet started to crumple and peel. Product lasted about one week of normal wear. Also, whatever your natural foot stank is, these will maximize it. I counted this as a plus, as the pungency of the aroma was of a power not usually afforded to mortal men, but my girlfriend is traumatized now. The garbage is too good for these slippers.
on December 2, 2016
Not sure why everyone is saying these are not durable, they are HOUSE shoes, not around town shoes, they are made for waring around the inside of your home not trekking the city. Im very happy with the purchase and the comfort, they will keep your feet warm, but don't have a ton of fabric that will make your feet sweat so you won't develop odor. Highly recommended for those with common sense...fewer and fewer these days Im afraid.
on December 3, 2016
These shoes are not quite 2 months old and they are already showing excessive wear.. The soles appear to be made of some sort of composite fabric that is beginning to fray. Threads along the outer edges are appearing. Though they are quite comfortable I cannot see how they can last a normal lifetime for a slipper used almost exclusively indoors (and mostly on carpet). These slippers seemed a bargain, but they reinforce the adage "you get what you pay for."
on January 17, 2012
I purchased these slippers for my husband for Christmas after reading the reviews. He LOVES them. He said they are comfortable, stay on his feet great, and he loves the felt fabric on the bottom, as it makes the slippers non-slip. They are great for indoors and out. They even look good with jeans if you're just running out real quick and don't feel like putting on regular shoes.

***UPDATE***
4 months later and the slippers are still going strong, look brand new, and my hubs still loves them! He wears them outside quite a bit, and I often have to remind him to put shoes on before we head out. Sometimes he just wears his Deer Stags out of the house despite my reminder. Great slippers! Highly recommended.
on November 28, 2016
For the price, these are a decent pair of slippers. I had hoped they would be slightly longer, but the width is great. As with any pair of slippers, they'll work best with socks. Also, I was shocked at how warm these were on my feet. Almost alarmingly so, the extent that I often have to take them off to let my feet cool down. Depending on your situation, this may be exactly what you need. As for fit -- I typically wear an 11.5 E. I ordered an 11 E, and I should have ordered a 12 E. If you are like me -- between two sizes -- I'd go up a size.
on March 1, 2017
These are somewhat of a disappointment. They have literally no cushion in them if that's something you are needing. I had to put inserts in them to get any feeling of support. Also these are completely man made materials on the uppers and lowers. I think for the price they are really cheap and the uppers arent' flexible since they are made of something that resembles cardboard. No kidding.
on April 9, 2017
I wanted to like these clogs so much - they seemed perfect for kicking around the house + running short errands (just like the desc says), and you can't beat the price, <$20. But after owning a pair for a couple of months, a few things emerged:

1) There's fabric covering the soles, so a) there's literally zero traction - not that you'd expect much of anything from a clog, but the fabric seems to encourage slippage on floors and stairs and b) the fabric disintegrates, leaving pieces of it along a smooth rubber sole.

2) The interior retains moisture like a sponge, and while I'm a guy and our feet tend to smell, I've had slippers for years and years that rarely retained any odor. I had to start leaving these outside to air out, and then when that didn't help, tried washing them, to no avail.

I ultimately had to throw these out, the smell (and sole wear) got so bad. Shame. Looking for an alternative if someone has a suggestion.
on April 20, 2017
These are great winter slippers. They fit comfortably, are very light on the feet, and are quite warm. Too warm for my feet in the summer. We'll stick with flip flops for the warm season. But when the morning temps are cool and the kitchen floor is cold, these are the slippers your feet are going to want. Anti-slip disks work very well on smooth hardwood floors. You may be tempted to wear these outside to grab the newspaper or the mail, as I did, but the fabric part of the sole does not take kindly to the abrasiveness of concrete. A great slipper at an excellent price.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.