Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning gotcatchup gotcatchup gotcatchup  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 21 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 32 reviews
on December 2, 2016
Not sure why everyone is saying these are not durable, they are HOUSE shoes, not around town shoes, they are made for waring around the inside of your home not trekking the city. Im very happy with the purchase and the comfort, they will keep your feet warm, but don't have a ton of fabric that will make your feet sweat so you won't develop odor. Highly recommended for those with common sense...fewer and fewer these days Im afraid.
on April 9, 2017
I wanted to like these clogs so much - they seemed perfect for kicking around the house + running short errands (just like the desc says), and you can't beat the price, <$20. But after owning a pair for a couple of months, a few things emerged:

1) There's fabric covering the soles, so a) there's literally zero traction - not that you'd expect much of anything from a clog, but the fabric seems to encourage slippage on floors and stairs and b) the fabric disintegrates, leaving pieces of it along a smooth rubber sole.

2) The interior retains moisture like a sponge, and while I'm a guy and our feet tend to smell, I've had slippers for years and years that rarely retained any odor. I had to start leaving these outside to air out, and then when that didn't help, tried washing them, to no avail.

I ultimately had to throw these out, the smell (and sole wear) got so bad. Shame. Looking for an alternative if someone has a suggestion.
on December 14, 2012
My hubby tried these on today and he is a size 9 so naturally I ordered these in a 9, unfortunately, his heel's right on the edge & that's with him wearing a thin sock, so I am returning them. He did say they felt good, but the size was just to much of an issue... 4 stars because they looked good, have a thick, squishy padding & not so light that they fling off while walking. Unfortunately, there was no size 10 avail in either color so, after more research I just placed an order for: Tamarac by Slippers International Men's Cross Clog
on February 6, 2016
Amazon warned me that sizing on these slippers consistently run large and suggested I order a smaller size and wider (as a matter of fact, I have a very difficult time finding shoes that fit my weird feet). I really don't know how the computer footwear nerds figure these things out, but dang, girl, they fit perfectly. The slipper themselves are quite comfortable and look sharp. Unless they fall apart quickly, I will be buying this brand for my hobgoblin feet for the rest of my days.
on July 26, 2014
Sorry, unlike other reviews I found this slipper sub standard. There is a fabric layer on the sole. This layer may give satifactory service if only worn indoors. Less than six trips to the concrete drive way to collect the morning newspaper shredded that layer of fabric. At this price and comfort level I may order another pair but only were then on carpeted floors.
on March 26, 2015
Some part of shoes were fraying. I wish to put them on just for one year.
review image
on April 26, 2012
I though I'd try to get some quality slippers but these didn't turn out as well as I had hoped. The fabric isn't breathable enough, even with socks on they get hot and uncomfortable after a while. The sole is thicker and more rigid than I'd like and there's an annoying ridge of fabric on the rear where the heel comes down. To avoid it the foot needs to be fully inserted.
on May 18, 2015
i returned these after a couple days because they were so hot I couldn't stand to wear them. They were like wearing a couple of bread bags on my feet. I was disappointed, too, because they were pretty good looking and reasonably comfortable otherwise. Just the style I prefer. I suppose if you always wear sox they'd be ok, but not if you're going bare.
on January 28, 2012
These are pretty nice slippers that I wear around the house with hard wood floors. Just the right padding to be comfortable walking on hard wood. These slippers also look cool with the stitching and so on. The soles are good material not rigid in that I don't have to be concerned about slipping on the hardwood floors and they don't clip clap for better lack of terms as I walk across the floor.

My grips are my feet sweat in them pretty quickly so I have to wear socks with them otherwise I would imagine that the slippers would become stinky soon and wearing socks help with the moisture. Another gripe is that they are a bit wide for my feet but slippers I image are generally wider. Other wise these suit the purpose and will keep them as apposed to getting another brand or the same brand possibly with air flow to the toes.
on April 27, 2014
This is advertised as being an "indoor-outdoor" slipper. NO IT IS NOT. After taking it outside ONE TIME, fabric overlays on the soles of the slippers started ripping off. Shoe is terrible quality. I am returning it ASAP.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.