- Faux Leather
- Synthetic sole
- Your little guy will be the talk of the town in this handsome oxford!
- Faux-leather upper.
- Lace-up closure.
- Wingtip detail.
- Textile lining. Lightly padded footbed. Synthetic outsole. Imported. Measurements: Weight: 12 oz Product measurements were taken using size 2 Little Kid, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size. Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Handsome and sophisticated, the ace boy's wing-tip is a stylishly retro alternative to plain dress shoes. The EVA insole sock and lightweight direct inject outsole will keep him comfortable all day long. Featuring an easy-care simulated leather upper, and a lace-up closure for an adjustable fit. Approx. Heel Height: 1 Inch
- Package Dimensions : 7.56 x 5.67 x 3.15 inches; 1.05 Pounds
- Department : Boys
- Date First Available : April 4, 2019
- Manufacturer : Deer Stags Kids
- ASIN : B07QB3Q32Z
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Very attractive and my son is super excited to wear these.
Update...I ended up ordering a 2nd pair, a size 4 to compare the fit. Although my child wears a 4.5 and is nearing a 5 in certain shoes, the 4 in this style was a much better fit and still left room to grow. So I returned the 4.5. The size 4 was ideal and completed his look perfectly.
Cons: unrepairable wear after wearing one time. He wore these two a school dance, so for only about 2 hours, and they have scufs on the toes and at the laces. Because they aren’t real leather, you can’t polish them. Bummer. Would have liked to fort more wear out of these. I would not recommend.
- even if you're extremely careful. Definitely do not buy these if you’re planning on wearing for a school uniform- I recommend spending the extra $10-15 to get leather shoes.
Also, be advised that these shoes are very rigid - I purchased my son’s shoes in the same size as his adidas sneakers (size 1). When the shoes arrived I compared them to his sneakers by placing them bottom to bottom. While these shoes are clearly much longer, they tough to get on because there was zero give to the opening. I probably could’ve ordered a half size up for that reason, but they wouldn’t looked huge on his feet. I thought that was interesting since some of the reviewers said they ran big. The laces are a odd waxy material. My son did say they were comfortable for the short time he wore them, therefore I gave these shoes 2 stars.
Bottom line is you get what you pay for.
I did notice a few discoloration spots. But doubtful anyone will notice.
☆I'll update with more detail and a pic to see if they were comfy enough. I will be watching for the back heel, seemed narrow. As expected with dress shoes. I might buy him insoles supports that I buy for my heels.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in Canada on May 13, 2017