Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Wolf Urine Lure-32 oz
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on October 16, 2008
One is immediately drawn to this vintage by the colour, which is an elegant, pale straw hue with an appealing peachy fruit on the nose. It has an incredibly effervescent bead -- the whole glass teams with bubbles -- culminating in a frothy layer at the head.

The palate has panache, with a firm, mineral acidity that cuts through a rather elegantly styled, poised meaty presence. As with most Chateau Deerbuster products, this has the signature leafy-fresh character, which softens into a slight rancid feel towards the end.

Even though it has a rather short and crisply defined finish, I still believe this has the composition and acidity to age well in the cellar of any self-respecting urine connoisseur.
1919 comments| 884 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 26, 2012
Had a problem with Foxs killing my Chickens. Put out the Wolf Urine as directed and the Fox problem seem to have gone away.
on November 20, 2009
This product gets three stars and here's why:

Good: This is soooooooo much easier than trying to get the Wolf Urine directly from a Wolf. Wolves are, from my experience, VERY possessive of their urine. Until the advent of the The Mountain Men's Three Wolf Moon Short Sleeve Tee (which acts to calm the wolves) let's just say vicious bites and deep lacerations were the norm when trying to "milk" the wolves of their urine (how else can you get it?). Even with the The Mountain Men's Three Wolf Moon Short Sleeve Tee it was never easy. This product had changed all of that!

Bad: As a lure this thing sucks. I can't even get a hook into it. It's liquid! HELLOOOOOO??? Who makes a lure out of liquid??? Shiny plastic, rubber, or metal, sure, but liquid? No, this is a serious design flaw.
88 comments| 299 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 23, 2012
Our back yard was a freeway for deer. Our neighbor has a garden center which has been destroyed by deer. Now, we all know deer do not have a "headlights look" because most are too dumb to even know that a car is in the area. But wolf urine WILL get their attention! We and our neighbors both tried this stuff and it works great! I only hope that it does not attract wolves.
on July 17, 2014
Wasn't as effect against coyotes as I had hoped.
on February 14, 2007
Today is Valentine's Day and I hoped that a little splash of this would drive my lady wild. But alas... I sleep alone again. Also I keep hearing all this howling outside my bedroom.
0Comment| 248 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 8, 2011
Don't kill the messenger here, but Wolf Urine will not solve all of your problems. We've all seen it locked behind glass at Walgreens, the evidence room of your local police precinct, or under your parents' bed. The fact is there's better products out there that are not only better for you, but better for the environment. I'm talking about Jack Nicholson's urine.

I know what your thinking, because Jack Nicholson's urine has given me clairvoyant powers and this allows me to fantasize about Clair Danes for days without fatigue. You owe it to yourself and your case worker to spend that windfall from your pull-tabs marathon on Genuine Jack-Whizz(tm). Or, if the caste system of your local village prohibits it, you might procure yourself some John Cougar Urine. The only celebrity urine that is guaranteed to give you rickets.

God Bless
33 comments| 279 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 28, 2015
The Wolf Urine works great folks on keeping Coyotes away!!!!!!!!
on February 18, 2015
I purchased this item to keep cats away from my property. This scent had absolutely no effect on them. Now I have a container of urine that I don't need.
on October 7, 2014
Solid product, and will most likely will have to buy it again. Definitely have not seen any predators around my cabin anymore since the beginning of the fall. Now I can nestle into my lone cabin by myself without fear of any unwelcome guests! The peace of mind is great! Three stars only because it does have a pretty sharp taste, and 32 oz. is a lot of wolf urine to drink in one sitting.