Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Deering Sierra 5-String Banjo" and save 25% off the $2,699.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
4-Year Musical Instruments Accidental Protection ($2500-3000)from Warrantech
- Accidental damage (drops and spills) and power surge coverage begin day 1. Parts and labor coverage for mechanical and electrical failures begins after your product's warranty expires.
- Plan Terms and Conditions sent via email within hours of completing your purchase, please look for an email from "Amazon Support" If you do not receive.
- Provides nationwide repair support as per the Terms and Conditions. If your product can't be repaired, an Amazon Gift Card will be provided.
- Includes free shipping for covered claims, no hidden fees, easy online or over the phone claim process, cancel at any time.
- See Product Description for details including limitations and what is not covered.
Deering Sierra 5-String Banjo
|Price:||$2,699.00 & FREE Shipping|
- Deering '06 bell Bronze tone ring
- Mahogany neck and resonator
- Ebony Fingerboard
- Three-ply rim with one piece flange.
- Deering adjustable tailpiece
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
5-String Banjo 24 Bracket with Closed Solid Back and Geared 5th Tuner By Jameson Guitars
Deering Goodtime 5-String Banjo
Deering Goodtime 2 5-String Banjo
Gold Tone CC-100R Cripple Creek Banjo with Resonator (Five String, Clear Maple)
Deering Goodtime Midnight Special 5-String Banjo - New Model 2016
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Instrument Alley||Amazon.com||IM PRIME||Instrument Alley||Amazon.com||Chicago Music Exchange|
|Item Dimensions||38.75 x 13.88 x 4.25 in||45.6 x 17.9 x 6 in||37.75 x 11.75 x 3.75 in||38.75 x 13.88 x 4.25 in||38.5 x 3.75 x 13 in||38 x 13.88 x 4.25 in|
The American-made Sierra banjo features Deering's propriatary '06 bell bronze tone ring, three-ply maple rim, one piece resonator flange, Deering planetary tuners, Deering fully adjustable tailpiece, satin finished mahogany neck and resonator with ebony finger board and is the most popular professional banjo made today.