Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Come up in the world of underground brawls as you explore a unique original storyline
- Pick form 45 original fighters, including 12 artists from Def Jam records - DMX, Method Man, Ghostface Killah, Capone, Keith Murray and more
- Incredible gameplay with over 1,500 moves -- from martial arts throws, choke holds, elbow and knee strikes, to blazing BIG moves
- Realistic fighting environments from a junkyard to a speakeasy, filled with incredible animated crowds and hot music from major hip-hop stars
- Multiple gaming modes to add to the gameplay - Single, Tag Team, Free For All, and Handicap - Story and Survival modes
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Def Jam VENDETTA invites you to the underground circuit of hardcore brawling. Get your props as you hook up with the urban local legends and battle for ultimate supremacy. Featuring an original storyline and more than 45 unique characters, Def Jam VENDETTA by EA SPORTS BIG? provides over 1,500 varying moves, including dozens of signature special moves and taunts. This is your chance to earn money, power, and respect. Advance through more than 10 highly-detailed hip-hop venues, each filled with animated crowds, hot beats, and original music, and see if you can overthrow D-Mob, the underground king.
Touting itself as "too gangster for the Garden" (in the words of its kingpin D-Mob), Def Jam Vendetta takes you on a head-slamming, gut-busting tour of the underground hip-hop fightclub circuit. No blow is too low in this testosterone-spiked world featuring the music and likenesses of such def jam artists as Ghostface Killah, Redman, and Ludacris--not to mention a whole host of the nastiest, most lowdown fictional thugs you'd imagine the hardcore rap world has to offer. Everyone's lying in wait to see if you're for real or just another wannabe player.
Def Jam Vendetta offers three game modes: battle, where it's just you against up to the three takers; survival, in which you fight all comers until you lose; and, where the real meat of the game takes place, story, in which you fight as one of four brawlers. The journey begins at the Face Club where you step in for your injured pal Manny. From there you'll move on to other venues such as DMX's Junkyard and Ludacris' Club Luda and climb the ranks to the ultimate showdown with D-Mob. The route there isn't a cakewalk, but the more battles you win, the more money you make to upgrade your fighting attributes. Victories also bring the ladies calling who literally fight for your attention--win a fight by playing as the newest girl to approach you and you'll unlock pictures of her in your photo gallery.
Action inside the ring is gritty and furious as you can lay down a multitude of moves and combinations with names like hurtin' unit, spittin' teef, ghetto thuggin', and death row delivery, to name just a few. Momentum is key in building toward blazin' mode in which you can utilize your signature move for the sure KO. In the meantime, though, there's still plenty of fun to be had in decking your opponents and watching them writhe about in pain and moan.--Larry White
- Excellent graphics, all the way from the burning trash barrels outside the rings to the tread on Ghostface Killah's boots
- Hard-hitting fight realism
- Entertaining storyline
- Can't create your own character
- Limited replay value
- Unsophisticated button mashing gameplay