- File Size: 4036 KB
- Print Length: 62 pages
- Publisher: Inkity Press (October 9, 2016)
- Publication Date: October 9, 2016
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01MAU8WN3
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#6,294 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #2 in Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 90 minutes (44-64 pages) > Religion & Spirituality
- #4 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Denominations & Sects > Protestantism > Pentecostal
- #5 in Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Denominations & Sects > Protestantism > Pentecostal & Charismatic
|Print List Price:||$5.38|
Save $4.39 (82%)
Defeating Your Adversary in the Court of Heaven (The Courts of Heaven Book 1) Kindle Edition
|Length: 62 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.00
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Several things I read in the book bothered me:
1." If someone is accused and they fail to appear and answer the accusations, they cannot be exonerated, even if they are not guilty". I guess this applies to believers. The author cites Job and Joshua in Zechariah. But he did not mention the fact that in Job we were told that Satan appeared with the sons of God in what looked like a meeting of a sort of council. He also forgot that at that time Satan was operating with Adam's authority that he got through the sin of man. My understanding of the work of Christ is that it is no longer the case, because Jesus at His resurrection declared "all authority has been given to me in heaven and on earth".
2. The books that contained the record of the sins committed by those who visit these mobile.courts are opened
This goes against the scriptures and the finished work of Christ. If I have to appear in these courts to obtain forgiveness,and there is a record of my sins, and the enemy still has such a power over the believer it seems to indicate that something is lacking in the sacrifice of Christ. What do we do with 1 John 2:1 "My dear children, I am writing this to you so that you will not sin. But if anyone does sin, we have an advocate who pleads our case before the Father. He is Jesus Christ, the one who is truly righteous". What about 1 John 1:8-9 "If we say we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. 9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just, and will forgive our sins and cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
3. What happens to the believer who does not appear in the court to answer the accusation, does his sin remain in the book? What happens to him if he dies without appearing to the court to have that sin removed from that book? Does he have to deal with it then or just go on to hell?
4 What happened to Rev 12:7-11 if the enemy can still come before God and accuse you.
4.what happened to Romans 8:1-2, 33-34 if we can be condemned by the enemy's accusation
5. How do I interpret Heb 9:13-14? If the Old Testament saints obtained their breakthrough through the blood of animals, why is it that the blood of Jesus cannot give me that minimum? I can go on and on one scripture after the other. I need more from the author.
My understanding of the scriptures is that Jesus is supreme over the whole of creation, and that His sacrifice was the ultimate and supersedes every other sacrifice from the beginning to the end of time, that is the only sacrifice that still resounds in all of creation. He became sin, He bore the consequences of sin, He became the curse, He defeated, death, the grave, principalities and powers, and the rulers of darkness, "He rendered powerless he who HAD the power of death that is the Devil, and He holds the keys of Death and Hades". It is difficult to believe the scriptures and believe what I read. I believe our problem is the mixing of the Old and New Covenants and the lack of true understanding of the finished work. May the Lord open our understanding of what He has already done.
However the book is clearly written by someone who knows the subject and also understands what people need to know about this in order to understand HOW to operate in the courts of heaven.
In other words I'm very sure that this was written by someone who has done it successfully as a lifestyle.
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Living > Spiritual Growth
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Protestantism > Pentecostal & Charismatic
- Books > Religion & Spirituality
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 90 minutes (44-64 pages) > Religion & Spirituality
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Living > Spiritual Growth
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Protestantism > Pentecostal