|Part Number||E 2537|
|Item Weight||11.4 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||1.9 x 2 x 2 inches|
|Item model number||E 2537|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Warranty Description||Goods are warranted against manufacturing defects for 1 year. In no case is Prime-Line responsible for user related damage or damage incurred during installation. Warranty is void if products are subjected to abnormal conditions, misapplication or abuse.|
Defender Security E 2537 Mortise Style Fluted Glass Door Knobs - Perfect for Replacing Broken Antique Lock Sets on Interior Doors, Features 2” Outside Diameter Knobs (Classic Bronze)
- Low Return Rate: 31% fewer returns than similar products
- Highly Rated: More than 80% 4 star and 5 star reviews
- Popular Item: Popular with customers shopping for "glass door knobs"
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- FLUTED GLASS KNOB SET - The E 2537 fluted glass door knob set is ideal for replacing or updating interior door hardware. With beautiful classic fluted glass and classic bronze finish, it’s the perfect choice for your next project.
- REPLACE ANTIQUE KNOB SETS – This E 2537 Mortise lock set is the perfect choice for replacing broken knobs on old or antique/vintage interior doors.
- BEAUTIFUL, CLASSIC DESIGN – The design of these clear glass fluted knobs with a classic bronze finished knob base will fit perfectly into a vintage or antique style door.
- EASY INSTALLATION – Installation is quick and easy. Some components may need to be purchased separately.
- PRODUCT INFO – These fluted glass door knobs are 2 in. outside diameter knobs with 1-15/16 in. projection and 17/64 in. x 3-1/2 in. square spindles. Has glass, diecast and steel components.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
If your door knob set is acting up or broken, this E 2537 Mortise style fluted glass door knob set is the perfect choice for updating and fixing hardware on interior doors. With a beautiful and classic fluted glass and bronze finish, it’s the perfect choice for your antique or vintage interior doors. Installation is a breeze, and the glass door knob set features 2” outside diameter knobs. These door knobs are for interior use only, and includes a 17/64 in. x 3-1/2 in. steel spindle with 3/8 in. -20 threads. This classic style door knob set fits square drive spindle systems commonly found in antique and vintage door hardware sets, and it can adjust to accommodate different door thicknesses. The diecast base on these knobs include the set screws for fastening the knobs to the square spindle, but it does NOT include any of the following components and they must be purchased separately: The internal mortise lock body, the door rosettes, the trim and strike plates, or the latch and fasteners. For matching rosettes see Prime-Line’s model number E-2543. Prime-Line Products does not currently manufacture a matching latch bolt, but you might consider using model number E-2497 which is a complete vintage mortise lock set in a classic bronze finish. Note: This item cannot be used on pre-bored doors that have large, newer style door knob holes without first prepping them to receive this hardware. Installation tip #1: Because the fasteners of the rosettes (purchased separately) require a solid surface to mount to, the large 2-1/8 in. (approximate size) holes must first be filled with a hardening filler, to then be able to receive the rosette fasteners. Products like Fix-It-All and Bondo Body Filler have worked well for some, but care must be used to avoid damaging any prefinished door surfaces during application and finishing. Installation tip #2: Apply a small amount of Loctite ThreadLocker 271 to the set screw threads in the event they are loosening – Loctite purchased separately.
From the Manufacturer
These knobs are made from glass and measure 2 in. in diameter. They have a die cast constructed base as used on interior and exterior locksets and a 1/4 in. square spindle. They come plated in classic bronze and fit most old style passage doors.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The pictures show with and without a face plate. The door knob looks longer on one side because of this.
(I did not seat the set screw on the rounded edge. I made 100% sure each handle was lined up on the flat portion of the square rod to ensure shifting could not occur at the twist of the handle)
Other than that...it looks fine. I didn't try it....it was so cheap..that I decided to just write it off.
Just a note: these do not have a locking mechanism on them, naturally, since they are glass knobs. I still love them, and have even installed them in the bathroom. Even with no locking mechanism.