DefenderPad Laptop EMF Radiation & Heat Shield - Laptop Lap Desk by DefenderShield
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- TOTAL PROTECTION FROM LAPTOP RADIATION —> The DefenderPad is the only laptop pad that blocks virtually 100% of laptop EMF radiation while also greatly reducing heat! Imitators only block a fraction of the 4 potential sources of EMF radiation that are being emitted from your laptop. The DefenderPad utilizes multiple layers of shielding to block ALL radiation sources at nearly 100% so that you are FULLY PROTECTED!
- WORLDWIDE LEADER —> Industry-best, FCC certified lab-tested EMF radiation shield technology. The secret is our patent-pending, next-generation laptop EMF radiation-blocking technology is simply unmatched! And, we have the FCC-certified lab tests reports to prove it! Don't be fooled by lower quality knock-offs. Ask to see the radiation-blocking test results for the full EMF spectrum.
- BESTSELLING LAPTOP HEAT SHIELD —> Anti-slip thermal-resistive laptop pad surface and multiple layers of built-in shielding work in unison to block heat from your laptop. This, along being super slim, lightweight and easily portable make DefenderPad the perfect all around laptop lap desk. Fits up to 17 inch laptops including Mac and PC.
- PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA —> We do not have our EMF shields shipped in from China or other countries! DefenderShield is a family owned and operated company who makes our antiradiation products 100% in the USA. When you purchase a DefenderShield anti-radiation product, you help to support the US economy. DefenderShield - The Worldwide Leader in EMF Protection and Shielding!
- FIRST CLASS SERVICE —> We stand behind our products and offer a 100% Satisfaction. If, for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return it to Amazon within 30 days for a full money back refund. We also offer a 1 year, 100% warranty for any issues. Please contact us if you ever have questions or concerns. DefenderShield is here to help!
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
The DefenderPad Laptop Pad EMF Radiation & Heat Shield by DefenderShield is a unique and pioneering EMF protection solution that provides ultimate safety while using laptop computer. Incredibly sleek and functional by design, the DefenderPad laptop lap desk offers a comfortable and convenient workspace. More importantly, the FCC certified lab-tested DefenderPad blocks virtually 100% of all potentially harmful Electromagnetic Radiation (EMF) from 0-10 GHz and greatly reduces heat emitted from the bottom of laptops, tablets and other electronic devices.
The DefenderPad Blocks:
- Extremely Low Frequency (ELF) Radiation
- Radio Frequency (RF) Radiation (WiFi, Bluetooth etc.)
- Heat Radiation
How Does DefenderPad Work?
The state-of-the-art, patent pending technology of the DefenderPad laptop lap desk uses highly advanced shielding materials that work in unison to block, divert and absorb unsafe levels of laptop and other electronic device emissions.
Just by placing The DefenderPad between your device and your lap, you can feel secure knowing you are protected anywhere, anytime with the all-in-one laptop radiation and heat shield.
The DefenderPad laptop lap desk is the perfect size to use at home or on the go. Its light and slim profile easily slips into computer bags, briefcases and backpacks for easy portability.
The DefenderPad's protective technology and stylish design of make it an ideal replacement for other lap devices like lap desks, lap trays, laptop tables and laptop cooling pads.
Proudly made in the USA, the DefenderPad Laptop EMF Radiation & Heat Shield is free of PVC, BPA, BPS or other known environmental hazards, dangerous compounds and contaminants.
Designed to fit up to 17" laptops.
Top Customer Reviews
Being technically minded and having some electrical engineering training I am inclined to believe his experiences and we agreed to help one another with this dilemma. Which brings me to the Defenderpad. I happened to find this product while searching for EMF protection products and suggested that my friend give them a call since he knows more about the subject than I. He didn’t mention that he was an electrical engineer, because we wanted to hear exactly what they had do say. What set this company apart was when he spoke with them, they knew exactly what they were talking about and described believable physics.
So we went ahead and bought one and decided to do a little testing together. We mimicked their independent testing environment as closely as possible with the tools available to us by testing the shielding for very low frequencies up to very high frequencies using my friends isolation chamber. I won’t bore you with the details, but we were able to confirm their shielding effectiveness. In fact, our testing showed that they did better than their claims. We also noticed the ambient RF within the room around the DefenderPad was less than the surrounding area (a desirable feature they do not claim). We also looked at their patent and were able to understand why they could shield such a wide range of frequencies so effectively.
All I can tell you is that I feel safer using the Defenderpad. I strongly recommend it. Before buying EMF products, please make sure that the companies provide you with some sort of proof their product works. I didn’t realize how many charlatans were out there on the internet before I began this journey and it’s kind of scary.
First, let me say, I'm not an EMF engineer, I'm a layperson with a radiation meter I use around the house to keep me out of harms way. That said, here's the results of my personal testing. My laptop sits on one of those breakfast trays made for eating in bed, wood construction. So it is about 2 inches above my legs. That's where I measured from.
Low frequency (0-3) reading before shield - above 5 which is beyond meter reading capability.
after shielding - lowest reading is 4 and bounces to levels beyond meter reading capability
High frequency (0-100) reading before shield - bouncing between 30 to 50
after shielding - bouncing between 3.5 to 6 (a lot lower, but still slightly in the danger zone)
Thermal issues weren't measured, as it is not an issue for me.
So there is some improvement, but it doesn't bring the radiation down into the 'safe' range either. I have no knowledge of how their less than stellar performance and claims compares with competing products. Not sure I want to go down that rabbit hole. Bottom line, some improvement, but don't believe that you're not getting significant radiation doses when you're using your laptop. I'll decided if I'm keeping it after researching what else is out there. I rated it a 2 star because of their marketing claims versus actual performance.