+ $3.99 shipping
& FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- First real time strategy geared for kids 12 and under
- Utilize an array of environmental ammunition to deter the enemy
- Use our hero Little blue to upgrade a tower or fish for money or retrieve special objects
- Use wits and strategy to defend your town from hungry invaders
- Upgrade towers to increase attack range and strength as enemies gain strength too
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the creators of Purr Pals and Baby Pals comes Defendin’ De Penguin – the first Real Time Strategy game on the Wii and DS primarily for children. Help our hero, Little Blue fend off hungry creatures that are eager to steal his town’s fish supply. To thwart these hungry animals, you’ll strategically place defense mechanisms throughout the town with each possessing unique strengths that are geared for specific animals. With the perfect combination of tower utilization, defensive placement, timing and strategy, Little Blue’s food supply will be saved and you won’t go home hungry.
Top customer reviews
Overall, a fun game to play as long as you can read.
If there are folks in your family who are really into strategic games, then this is a good, time-consuming choice! No guns but there is shooting (snowballs, icicles, etc.)