- Paperback: 128 pages
- Publisher: Heinemann (April 6, 1999)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0867094613
- ISBN-13: 978-0867094619
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.3 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7.2 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,551,371 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Defending Access: A Critique of Standards in Higher Education
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought