- Series: Conflicts In Urban & Regional
- Paperback: 397 pages
- Publisher: Temple University Press (January 30, 1994)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1566391288
- ISBN-13: 978-1566391283
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 1 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#2,603,413 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #486 in Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > United States > Local
- #2301 in Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Public Affairs & Policy > City Planning & Urban Development
- #2336 in Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Urban Planning & Development
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Defending Community: The Struggle for Alternative Redevelopment in Cedar-Riverside (Conflicts In Urban & Regional) Paperback – January 30, 1994
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Browse award-winning titles. See more
Top customer reviews
There are invaluable lessons for would be community organizers. Among the important points of the book is how organizations of diverse and conflicting purposes can help achieve common goals within a community.