- Series: Law Without Trimmings
- Paperback: 328 pages
- Publisher: Oxford University Press; 1 edition (May 22, 2003)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 019926483X
- ISBN-13: 978-0199264834
- Product Dimensions: 9.2 x 0.8 x 6.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,443,358 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
In Defense of Legal Positivism: Law without Trimmings 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers who bought this item also bought
"In his Defense of Legal Positivism, Matthew H. Kramer provides an exhaustive defense of legal positivism against those who attribute a necessary relationship between law and morality."--The Law and Politics Book Review
About the Author
Matthew Kramer is Professor of Legal & Political Philosophy, University of Cambridge, Fellow and Director of Studies in Law, Churchill College (Cambridge), and Director of the Cambridge Forum for Legal & Political Philosophy.