- Item Weight: 9.6 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 7.2 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B001T7F3SM
- Item model number: ITAC-1911
- Average Customer Review: 17 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,278,430 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- Discontinued by manufacturer: Yes
Itac Defense Roto Retention Paddle Holster fits Most 1911's
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Made of durable, high-tech, black polymer
- Comfortable, contoured fit holster is positioned to where your trigger finger normally rests at “The Ready”
- Adjusts with simple Allen key
- Protective sight channel
- Right hand models only
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Made of durable, high-tech, black polymer, these right-handed holsters use a unique patented retention system with a zero time to disengage feature. Simply depressing the lever allows for instant removal of the firearm. Features: - Comfortable, contoured fit holster is positioned to where your trigger finger normally rests at “The Ready” - Fully adjustable for cant - Rotates 360 degrees for every application (small of back, cross draw, etc.) - Adjusts with simple Allen key - Protective sight channel - Right hand models only Fits: - Most 1911s
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This holster is tight for my Sig C3 creating a fair amount of friction on the slide or frame, the Crimson Trace LaserGrip does not get deep enough to contribute to the tight fit. I can still get the gun in and out with some effort but it is tight enough I wouldn't need any other retention device. It would not be useful for concealed or duty carry but will probably be fine to have as a sidearm for other outdoor activities.
Other than the gun fit issues it is a great holster. It is well built, the paddle is very comfortable and the trigger lock works well and is easy to release.
This is ideal for range/classes and open carry. Probably too noticeable for concealed carry.